I Wish That Was Me. (One Direction Fan Fiction)

Every Winter In England, All You See Around Is Couples Snuggling And Holding Each Other Close.

Well, I'm Not One Of Those Couples.

In Fact I Don't Even Have A Boyfriend!

Until The One Day I Got Jealous Of My Best Friend, Violet, Talking With The Only Guy I Liked.

Lets Start The Story From The Beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It Was A Cold Winter Morning, I Suddenly Woke Up When I Heard A Banging At My Front Door. I Put On My Robe And Ran To The Door. When I Opened It There Was My Best Friend, Violet.

"Hey Violet" I Said.

"Hey Nikki" She Walked In And Went Right To My Refrigerator.

"Why Do You Always Go To My Refrigerator?" I Asked Suddenly.

"Well, Erm, Umm, You Have Better Food Than Me?" She Answered Nervously.

"Ok Then." I Rolled My Eyes When I Said That.

"I Don't Know How I Could Forget This But I Forgot To Tell You That I Have Tickets To Go See One Direction On Friday!" I Jumped Up And Down Excitedly.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE TOLD ME THIS!!!!" Her Eyes Were As Big As My Cats Face.

"We Have To Prepare And Get Outfits And Get Our Hair Done And Have Our Nails Done And Practice Kissing And, And, A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF!!!!" She Didn't Breathe Between Her Words So She Was Breathing Hard After She Was Done Talking. 

"Calm Down Violet! We Will Have Enough Time!" I Said Trying To Calm Her Down.

"I'm Trusting You Nikki." We Walked Out Of The Kitchen With Our Snacks And Turned On The T.V. All Of A Sudden One Direction Comes On The Screen With A Special Announcement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, So This Is My First Story Ever On Wattpad!

Hope You Enjoy It :)

Next Chapter Will Be Coming Soon! :P

Bye Guys!

~A.A