Part 28 - the end

*Y/n POV*

Today was the day. The big day. The day I had been waiting for, for so long. My wedding. Everything was ready and I had already put on my dress and what else needed to be ready. The guests were in the church, waiting for the ceremony to begin. I was so nervous and I couldn't even describe what I felt. I was afraid I was gonna sweat too much, so I drank a glass of ice water.

It was time. Everyone had walked down the aisle, it was now my turn. My father came to my side and took my arm in his. He looked down at me with a small smile. "You look so beautiful kiddo," he whispered as a small tear formed in the corner his eye. He looked like he was proud. He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it. "He's a fine young man Y/n. I know he'll treat you right, if not, then you know you can always come back home to us," he exclaimed. A tear slowly made its way down my cheek and I nodded.

My dad and I started to walk as soon at the music started to play. My eyes instantly fell upon Ben. Tears were running down his cheeks and a smile crept upon his face as his eyes met mine. I couldn't help but smile as I looked at him. So handsome. My mom was crying like a maniac and it made my eyes burn a little more. Tears were threatening to fall, but I kept them back for as long as possible.

Ben took my hands in his and the pastor started to talk. I didn't listen to word he said, I just repeated what I had to, as I stared into Ben's beautiful green eyes. Those eyes had had me enchanted for a very long time and all I could think about, was that they would be looking at me for the rest of my life. I was so lucky that I could look into those beautiful green eyes every second of every minute of every hour of every day, for the rest of my life. Cliché... but true.

I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was I felt, but it was a good feeling. I could feel my heart beat like the drums in "Keep yourself alive" in my throat. I was sweating and I was so excited that my entire body hurt. It was time. "I do."

Ben gracefully smashed his lips against mine after putting a beautiful silver ring on my ring-finger. "I love you so much," he whispered in my ear, while caressing my cheek softly. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears streamed down my cheeks and my "I love you too" came out as a sob. A soft chuckle left his lips as he hugged me tight.

The wedding was absolutely wild. There were a million speeches, songs and games, but it was lovely. We had a lot of fun and Ben looked like he was in 7th heaven. The wedding was nothing like I had imagined it... it was better. When the clock hit 5 in morning, the last guests left. Ben and I went straight to bed and enjoyed our first night as a married couple.

I woke up around 1 pm and was absolutely smashed. I looked over at Ben, to see him sleep peacefully. He looked so cute and I couldn't help myself... I HAD to touch his face. I caressed his cheek and gave it a little kiss, before getting out of bed. When I came back from the bathroom, to dress myself, I heard a groan coming from the other side of the room. "So early..." Ben complained and stretched his arms over his head. "It's 1 pm, love," I chuckled. His eyes went wide and he immediately sat up in the bed. "I should probably get up then."

As we were eating "breakfast", we talked about the wedding. "I think it was perfect," he exclaimed as he took a bite of his waffle. Lucy had left us some waffles, so we could have a nice breakfast - we really didn't deserve her! "Me too. It was better than I imagined it would be... and I had high expectations," I agreed. "Mrs. Y/n Y/l/n Jones. I like the sound of it," Ben said with a smirk. "I must admit, Mr. Ben Y/l/n Jones, that it's nice to share surnames with you," I replied with a smile.

*A week later*

A week had passed by and the twins, Ben and I were ready to go on a small trip. Since we had two small kiddos, a honeymoon wasn't really a possibility, but that was okay for us. We were gonna spend some time with our small family, just having a nice time. We had decided to take a trip to Italy, because it wasn't too far away and because the weather was very nice down there. Rami and Lucy had promised to take care of the dogs, so there really weren't any problems, which was very nice.

We flew to Verona where we were gonna stay for a week, then we'd take a train to Venice where we'd spend another week and they we'd go home. We arrived around noon and the heat was overwhelming. Ben and I found the hotel where we had booked a room and packed out. As soon as we were done, we went for a walk. The sun felt warm against my skin and it was nice. It was like I hadn't been outside for a million years. But that was not the case. It had just been very cloudy back in England... and it had also been raining a lot...

Ben took my hand in his and gave it a little squeeze. Peter and Amelia looked up at us, from the pram. They looked so happy and satisfied. Their small vulnerable looks melted my heart. "They love you so much," Ben said to me. I looked at him and squeezed his hand a little. "As much as they love you," I smiled. "I love you Y/n." "I love you Ben."

___________________________
A/n: Sorry for letting you wait for so long... The end!

(1060 words)