Part 7

*Y/n POV*

*A dream*

I was running as fast as I could, but not fast enough. I was in a forest and it was dark. Suddenly I stopped and saw Ben standing to my right, but on my left my ex-boyfriend Luke stood. At the same time they yelled "Come to me Y/n! I'm better than that piece of garbage!" I didn't know what to do... I wanted to run over to Ben, but he looked... different... dangerous. I ran away, but they followed me. I was screaming as loud as I could. My heart was beating so fast and my lungs felt sore because I was screaming.

*Reality - Ben POV*

I felt Y/n shaking and heard her scream. I shook her to make her wake up. "Y/n! Y/N! Wake up! You're having a nightmare." She woke up and started crying. I put my arms around her and hugged her. "Wh-What happened?" She whimpered. "You had a nightmare..." I explained while looking her in the eyes. "Yeah... did I-did I scream?" She asked embarrassed. "You were shaking and screaming a lot, but it's okay! You're safe now." I assured her and smiled. "O-okay." She sobbed while still crying. She leaned her head against my chest and started sobbing a bit more. "Wanna tell me what it was about?" I calmly asked her, while playing with her hair. "Later.." She sniffled. "Okay."

I looked at my phone to see what time it was, it was 4 am. "Lets go back to sleep. It's 4 am." "Sure." She whispered, almost asleep. She put her arms around my torso and I put my chin on top of her head, and waited for her to fall asleep. After 20 min. we were both asleep again.

I woke up and saw her sleep. She was so cute when she was asleep. I was wondering what her nightmare had been about, but I wouldn't know until she wanted to tell me. She was still lying in my arms, but now her hands were on my chest and not around my torso. I didn't want to wake her up, so I decided I would lie in the bed until she would wake up.

It was 8 am when she finally woke up. I had been lying in her bed (awake) for an hour when she finally woke up. "Good morning gorgeous." I said with a smile. She didn't say anything, but let out a small groan. I started to giggle a bit. She stood up and walked to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, I went into the living room. When she was walking back to me, I noticed she was wearing tiny shorts and a big t-shirt, it looked kinda cute.

"What are you staring at?" She teased me. "Nothing." I had a smirk on my face, so she knew exactly what I was looking at. I stood up and realized how small the clothes she had let me borrow was. It was super tight, so Y/n could see my abs through the shirt. At least the shorts weren't that small... they covered what they needed to cover and they weren't too tight.

Now she was the one staring. I had a smirk on my face again. "What are you staring at?" "N-nothing." She stuttered without taking her eyes off of my stomach. To tease her I took of the shirt and put on my own shirt. She was speechless! I bursted out in laughter and she looked confused. I took her in my arms and threw her lightly on the couch.

I went back to her room and changed back into my own pants. I heard a knock on the door to her room. "Come in." I said. Y/n walked in. "Now it's my turn to change clothes." She said with a smile. I nodded and went back to her couch in the living room.

I waited and waited... how could it take her so long?! I decided to check if she was okay. I knocked on her door. "Are you okay? Are you done?" "Come in..." She almost whispered. I saw her sitting in a chair and sob. "What's wrong love?!" I was worried and immediately pulled her in for a hug. "The nightmare..." She cried. "Will you tell me about it now?" I asked while rocking her back and forth. "It was... it was..." She began.

While she was telling me about her nightmare, I came to realize that her ex might not have treated her well. "Wh-What? I would NEVER hurt you!" I assured her. "I know... but Luke did..." She cried out. She lifted up her shirt so I could see a scar across her stomach. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I embraced her. "Oh my-! Love are you okay? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to hurt Y/n. She was amazing and sweet and an absolute angel! "He was a jerk! He couldn't stand me being friends with other boys... so every time he saw me with a boy... he-he punished me..." She sobbed. My blood started to boil and I was about to explode.

"WHAT?! He is a psychopath! What else did he do to you?!" I yelled in anger. She showed me bruises she had all over her body. She told me that they will disappear after some time. I was mad! I was so pissed. I was mad and sad! I started to cry and so did she.

Suddenly Rami and Lucy stood by the door. "What has happened?" They asked worriedly. Y/n told them everything she had told me and they felt bad for her as well. "I'll never let anyone hurt you again darling!" Lucy promised. Rami and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm hungry..." Y/n complained. The rest of us agreed with her. We went to the kitchen and made breakfast and tea. It tasted delicious! "Wanna watch a movie?" Lucy asked while taking a sip of her tea. We all nodded. After some small debates we ended up watching Jurassic Park. It was a good movie and Joe was in it, so it made it funnier.

"Hey! Isn't that one of your friends?" Y/n asked, pointing at "baby" Joe. "Yes it's joe! Impressive that you can recognize him." I giggled. "I've always been good at that." She said with a smirked.

Lucy pulled Y/n in her room and I could her them whisper. When they got back their faces were lit up. "What's up?" Rami asked curiously. "We wanted to ask if guys wanted to stay for dinner?" Lucy excitedly said. "Sure." Rami and I said in sync. "If it's okay with you of course." I added and looked at Y/n. "Obviously." She chuckled. "Oh shit! What about O'malley?" I exclaimed. I felt like such a bad dad! Yes, DAD! "Call Gwil and ask him nicely." She suggested with a smile. "Uhm okay..."

I called Gwil and he said yes! I thanked him a thousand times before hanging up. They could see on my face that Gwil had said yes. This night was gonna be amazing! I could feel it!
_________________________

A/n: Had to edit this one.

(1225 words)