Part 26

*Ben POV*

"It's gonna be okay babygirl!" I told Y/n repeatedly on the way to the hospital. "I just want the babies to be okay!" She cried. "Me too and they will be!"

"Listen here Y/n and Ben, everything's under control. The babies are fine." The doctor said and smiled. "Thank god." I whispered. "Why did I bleed?" Y/n asked confused. "Sometimes women get their period while being pregnant, and lucky for you that's what happened in your case." The doctor said and wandered off. "Oh okay." Y/n said and thanked the doctor.

"Thank god they're okay!" Y/n exclaimed on our way out of the hospital. "Yes! And thank god you're okay." I responded and kissed her on the forehead. "Nah not me, thank god the BABIES are okay. I'm not important." She said and huffed. "You're just as important as the babies!" I said and took her in my arms. "I-" she began. "Shh." I said and put a finger on her lips. "Let's get home." I said and kissed her on the cheek. She nodded and entered the car.

"Ben..." Y/n said. I could hear she wanted something. "What do you want, princess?" I asked and caressed her cheek. "I feel awful, would you mind cuddling with me?" She asked with puppy eyes. "I'd never mind." I said with a smile on my face. We cuddled in bed, before going to sleep.

*9 months pregnant*

"Just kill me already." Y/n complained and rubbed her belly. "You'll be alright! They're coming soon and I can't wait to meet them." I said and kissed her stomach. "Neither can I. Our little angels." She said and smiled wide. "I thought about the names you suggested btw." She said and looked at me. "And..?" I asked excitedly. "I really like Peter and Amelia." She said. "What about you?" She added. "Peter and Amelia it is." I agreed and kissed her on the cheek. "Amazing." She chuckled.

"Look what I made!" Lucy said, as she barged in. "Sorry for barging in." She quickly added. "It's okay." Y/n snickered. "What is it?" I asked with a smile. Lucy pulled out two small bodysuits, a blue and a pink one. "I love them!" Y/n squealed. "Did you make them?" She asked when Lucy had given them to her. "Yes, I knitted them." She answered proudly. "Thanks Lucy, they are amazing." I said and smiled wide. "No problem." She responded and joined Y/n on the bed. "I'll leave you two for a second." I giggled and walked away.

"Joe?!" I shouted. "Yes, boyfriend?" He answered. "Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked awkwardly. "Of course!" He said and smiled. "Let's go for a walk - with Buddy, O'malley and Dakota." I said. After we had put on our coats and shoes, we went outside. "What is it Ben?" Joe asked me after 5 minutes. "I don't think I'm ready yet." I said sadly. "To become a father?" He asked. "Yeah.." "Ben I know you're ready! You might not feel like it yet, but when those adorable angels joins our world, you'll be ready." He said and smiled at me. "You think?"  "I know you will!" He insisted. "Okay, good." I said and smiled at him.

"Wanna grab some lunch?" Joe asked. "Yes!" I said as my stomach rumbled. We kept walking, but stopped at a bagel and smoothie shop. "Hi lads, what can I get you?" The clerk asked. "I'd like a strawberry smoothie." I said. "A ham and cheese bagel for me, please." Joe said. "Okay, it'll be done in 5."

"Have you chosen names yet?" He asked as we waited for the food. "Peter and Amelia." I said proudly. "Peter & Amelia Y/n/l, Hardy or Jones?" He asked confused. "Oh, wow. We haven't decided that yet. I suppose they'll be named Y/n/l Jones." I replied insecurely. "Oh." Joe laughed. "Your orders are ready." The clerk said. "Thanks." We replied and took our meals. We decided to eat them on our way home, since they didn't need a plate to be served.

"We are home!" Joe and I shouted as we opened the front door. "BEN! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Lucy screamed in my face. "Uh.." I began. Lucy cut me off by saying: "HER WATER BROKE!" I felt happy, confused and numb. "DARLING I'M COMING!" I yelled as I ran upstairs. I found her lying on the bed, in pain. "Lucy has packed the things. Take me to the hospital NOW! They are coming!" She screamed through gritted teeth. "Okay babygirl, we are leaving now." I said and helped her get downstairs.

The drive to the hospital was rather tense and quiet. "How are you feeling, babygirl?" I asked her. My hand was massaging her thigh, while she tried to calm her breathing. "I don't think I'll be in labour for long." She said in between whimpers. Her answer made me drive a bit faster. "Argh!" She screamed. "Deep breaths, love." I said. "I'm TRYING!" She said. Her mood changed with the snap of my fingers. It had been like that for 9 months now. "Keep on trying my love." I responded and squeezed her hand softly.

When we finally arrived, the doctors took her directly into a labour room. "She's ready to give birth already." A doctor told me. "Oh okay." I said and went over by her side. She took my hand in hers and looked me in the eyes. "It's now." I said. "Our family is growing, babygirl. I love you." I said and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you too Ben." She said and smiled quickly. "Y/n you have to push now! PUSH! PUSH! PUSH!" The midwife said. Y/n pushed as hard as she could and I tried to encourage her.

"I can see the first baby's head!" The midwife informed. Smiles spread across our faces as we heard the news. "Aaaand PUSH! PUSH!" Y/n kept on pushing and then in the end, the first one was out. "It's a boy." The midwife said and smiled to us. "Peter." Y/n whispered and squeezed my hand softly. "Ben can you hold him, while we get the other baby out?" The midwife asked me. "Of course!" I said and smiled.

She gave me him in my arms. One of my small angels. He looked so cute with those small fingers and feet. He was the cutest thing I'd ever seen and I loved him with all of my heart. Tears ran down my cheeks as I held my little boy in my arms. "I love you so much Peter." I whispered to him. He looked up at me with his small blue eyes and yawned. I was so happy, what I felt in that moment was indescribable!

"Ben, the babygirl is almost out!" The midwife said. Suddenly my little girl was born. She was just as cute and adorable as Peter. "Amelia." I said and smiled at her. Y/n took my hand and smiled wide. "Here Y/n." The midwife said and put Amelia on her chest. "I'll leave you alone with your babies for a little while." She informed us, before she left.

"Look at them." Y/n said with tears in her eyes. "I know!" I sobbed. "Let's switch." I said, so we could try to hold both. I gasped when Amelia looked into my eyes. "She has my eyes!" I cheered. "Indeed!" Y/n giggled. "Peter has yours." I said and smiled. "I'm so so happy!" I said and wiped away a tear. "Me too." Y/n said and kissed me. "Our little angels are finally here." I said and looked down on our newborn babies.

_____________________________
A/n: this was a very long chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry for updating late!

(1320 words)

London and life! (Ben Hardy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें