Part 27

*Y/n POV*

The babies were finally here! I haven't felt this happy, since Ben and I started dating. It seemed like everything was perfect and I really thought everything was. Now all we had left, was the wedding planning and the actual wedding. After the wedding, we could take things slower, and enjoy life without having to worry about anything, not rush through life.

"Y/n are you ready for some wedding planning?" Lucy asked me with a bright smile. "Of course." I answered with a chuckle. "Okay. So I was thinking we could......" Lucy chattered on about the wedding and I listened - trying not to lose focus. "Yes we should totally do that." I agreed with a small sigh. "Y/n you can't just agree to everything?" Lucy noticed. "Uhm. I think we should get Ben. He should be taking these decisions with me." I yawned and stood up.

I found Ben in the nursery, watching over our small angels. "Are they asleep?" I whispered as I hugged Ben from behind. He turned around to look at me. His emerald green eyes looked right into mine, which made my knees swoon and my heart melt. "For now." He answered me and pecked me on the lips. "Lucy and I need you." I informed him with a small smile. "Wedding planning?" He asked with a glint in the eye. I nodded slowly and looked down at my feet. "It's not that bad, is it?" He asked with a soft chuckle. "Just help me." I begged. "Of course my love." He said as he kissed me on my forehead.

"Okay guys! That's all for today." Lucy beamed as she stood up, ready to go upstairs. "Great." Ben and I mumbled in relief. "Wanna take a walk?" Ben asked me. "Definitely." I replied with a smile. "I'll get the twins while you get ready and put the dogs in leashes, okay love?" Ben requested. "Deal." I said and kissed him. "Sweet as always." He smirked as he walked upstairs.

I immediately got ready and found the dog leashes. "Buddy? O'malley? Dakota?" I called out. Soon all three dogs were in front of me. "Sit." I commanded. They did as told and sat still as I put on their leashes. "Good job my loves." I cheered as I petted them. They seemed so happy and it made me happy. "Are you ready?" Ben asked me. "As ready as I can get." I responded with a smile spread across my face.

All 7 of us were in the park to enjoy the lovely weather and to relax. Ben and I were sitting on a bench with the twins, while we watched the 3 doggos play. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Ben asked as he looked into the distance. "Indeed." I agreed and rested my head on his shoulder. "We should probably head back soon. It's our turn to make dinner." Ben stated and looked down at me. "You're probably right..." I said. "5 more minutes." I added and looked at Ben with puppy eyes. Ben giggled and nodded softly.

As we were walking home, we talked about the wedding. "Lucy's parents are going to look after the twins." I said to Ben. "We still need someone to look after Buddy, O'malley and Dakota though..." I added. "We can ask Gwilym's parents?" Ben asked thoughtfully. "Sounds good to me." I said with a smile. "Y/n I can't wait to marry you! It's so exciting." Ben squealed and squeezed my hand softly. "Me too!" I chimed in. "Everything will fall in to place soon, and I'm more than ready for it to happen." Ben continued. "That makes it two of us."

"So! What are we cooking?" Ben asked cheekily. "I'm just making a pie and a small side salad." I answered him as I started to cut a cucumber. Ben sniffed the pie and looked impressed. A satisfied smirk spread across my face, luckily he didn't notice. While I finished cooking, Ben strolled around the kitchen with the twins in his arms.

"You're so beautiful. You look just like your mother." He whispered to them. I couldn't help but smile at his cute little conversation. "When you get older, I'll teach you how to play football and how to prank your mother!" He whispered with a chuckle. "I'll teach you everything you need to know." He continued. "Daddy loves you so so so much! Never forget that." His voice cracked as he whispered those words. "And so does mommy." I said from behind them.

Ben turned around and smiled to me. "Look at our small angels." He said and looked back at the small ones. "Yeah, I know." I said and side hugged Ben, as I looked at our beautiful creations. A small tear formed in the corner of my eye, but I didn't let it fall.

As Lucy and Rami were doing the dishes, Ben and I played with Amelia and Peter. They were still very small, so we really didn't "play" that much. "Come here Buddy." I said as Buddy entered the room. He immediately ran over to me. As I gave him a belly rub, the other two came and joined. "Blablaaa." Amelia said and pointed at Dakota. "That's Dakota. One of our dogs." Ben informed Amelia, even though he knew she wouldn't understand. I looked around at my beautiful family and knew that this was what I wanted. I loved them all so much. Unconditionally.

Forever.

__________________________
A/n: sorry for the late update. Better late than never, right? I'm sorry for making it shorter than I normally do!

I think I'll try to end the story at 30 chapters, but I haven't exactly decided it yet. This has been an amazing journey so far and THANK YOU for 2K reads❤️ I hope all of you are staying safe in these corona-times. I wish all of you and your families the best. Stay safe and be aware of the virus.

(1000 words)