Part 17

*Y/n POV*

"Wow, Ben I can't believe you did this!" I said in awe after I had stumbled down the stairs. He smiled a soft smiled that made my body shiver in happiness. I couldn't describe what I felt, but I knew it was a good sign. "Let's eat." He said and hugged me tight. "Okay." I said giggling.

We sat down and started to eat and drink. Ben was actually a very good cook! I hadn't seen that coming. "This tasted fantastic!" I exclaimed when we finished. "I'm glad you liked it." He said and smiled by my comment. "You're really beautiful, y'know that, don't you?" Ben told me with a smirk on his face. "I suppose." I said jokingly. He chuckled and took my hand in his and brushed it gently with his fingers.

"Y/n I really, REALLY, love you. I hope you know that, never think the opposite 'cause that will never be true." He suddenly exclaimed out of the blue. I was taken aback but swelled with happiness and love because of those sweet words. As a small tear rolled down my cheek, I said: "Right back at ya Ben. You're truly the love of my life."

I suddenly felt the urge to cry like a baby... so I did... "What's wrong my love?" Ben asked confused and worried. "I don't know." I said and started to laugh as tears kept running down my cheeks. He started to laugh as well and caressed my cheek.

Then I felt angry.. "STOP TOUCHING ME!" I yelled and stood up. A very scared Ben with wide eyes stuttered something, but I couldn't hear what it was. "I'm sleepy, goodnight my love." I said and smiled to Ben as I pecked him on the lips. I walked up the stairs and wondered why I had felt those feelings so sudden. When I entered the bedroom I fell asleep instantly.

*Ben POV*

Y/n had behaved very odd after dinner and she had scared me to death, when she suddenly got angry. I had no idea how to react, so I just went to bed. When I entered the bedroom, Y/n was already asleep. I admired her beauty and wondered why she did what she had done earlier. Then I fell asleep.

"Ben." A voice said. "BEN!" The voice screamed again. I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes to see who was calling. It was Y/n. "What my love?" I asked her and yawned. "I'm so sorry about yesterday!" "It's okay my love. We all have those days."

I said and smiled a warm smile. "I suppose... I think it's because I'm having my period soon... not that it makes it okay to behave like that." She added. "I forgive you." I chuckled and kissed her. "Great." She mumbled into the kiss. The kiss got more heated and passionated and one thing led to another... we did it. For the first time. I had never tried anything like that!

"Wow! This was the best I've ever had!" I exclaimed while we looked each other in the eyes and breathed heavily. "I can only agree!" She said and kissed me. "Round 2?" I asked with hope in my eyes. She couldn't stop giggling but answered me in the end: "No Ben, I'm hungry." I pouted but felt my stomach rumble as well.

I sat up and was about to put on some clothes when she said with a smirk on her face: "Maybe later." She winked at me and walked away. She was a little tease!! I decided to put on some clothes and joined her downstairs.

When I came downstairs she was eating cereal and scrolling through Instagram. "Can I have some?" I asked her. "It's your house... so yeah." She answered me and laughed. "Our house." I corrected her. She gave me a smile and ate another scoop of cereal. "Is Lucy home?" She then asked me. "I have no idea..." I replied and tried to remember if I'd heard her. While we were figuring out if she was home, we heard a knock on the front door.

We both went to open it and got surprised by who it was. "Hi Rami and Lucy." I exclaimed. "Sorry I'm home late." Lucy said and blushed. "It's totally fine!" Y/n assured her. "Yesterday the door was locked and Lucy had forgotten her key, so she stayed at my place." Rami said and smiled. "Oh okay." I responded. "Wanna come in?" Y/n asked with a joyful face. "Obviously." Lucy said jokingly.

__________________________

A/n: Edited. I feel like I could've made this story better... maybe I'll make a brand new one? Do you like this one? And should I make a new one? x

(800 words)