Epilogue

"Ryujin! Chaeryoung! Breakfast is ready, come let's eat." Rosé called as she finished cooking. Jimin sitting on the high chair in front of her, watching her every move. "Yah, stop staring. I can't concentrate." She said.

"Why? Is it bad to watch how beautiful My Wife is?" A smirked formed in Jimin's lips. He stand up to help his wife prepare the food.

"Oh, Shut up!" Rosé rolled her eyes, biting her lower lip to stop the hint of her smile that supposed to come out.

"Hi, Mom! Hi, Dad! Goodmorning!" Ryujin greeted, giving the both of them a soft kiss on the cheeks.

"Hmmm Goodmorning, where's your Sister?" Rosé asked, still busy preparing the table for everyone.

"I am here, Mom! Goodmorning Everyone!"

"Hello, there My Chaeryoung..." Jimin hugged their youngest Daughter.

"Ryujin, where are you going? You look like you are going on a party." Rosé noticed Ryujin's outfit.

"Uh Mom, Dad. We are going on our Friends party, i am with Lia and Yeji." Ryujin explained.

"You are really closed with Lia and Yeji huh? Do Jisoo, Jennie, Jin hyung and Taehyung know about this?" Jimin asked. Ryujin nodded.

"Liar..." Chaeryoung murmured making Ryujin's eyes widen.

"What?!"  Rosé exclaimed.

"You won't even let me come, just tell them you are going to meet Beomgyu oppa hmp!" A glass shattered after Chaeryoung said that. It was Jimin who just finished drinking water.

"Huh?! Beomgyu?! Namjoon hyung Son?!" Jimin shockingly asked. Rosé eyes widen as she realized what's going on.

"Yah! Chaeryoung how dare you! I'll call Taehyun as a revenge." Ryujin rolled her eyes.

"Hey! Unnie!!" Chaeryoung stand up from her chair.

"Wait! What?! Taehyun?! Yoongi oppa's Son?!" Rosé asked shocked.

"No one is leaving, i'll call Namjoon and Yoongi hyung." Jimin said looking at her two Daughter who are now trembling in nervous.

"Oh no..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi guys, that's all for Fangirl | Jirose hope you like it till the end. Again, i am sorry if this story isn't that good i tried my best to make this story good for all of you.

By the way, thank you much guys for supporting this Fangirl Story! We even reach No. 1 at Jirose.

 1 at Jirose

Salamat, Kamsahamnida, Arigatogozaimashita, Xie Xie, Merci, Grazie, Kop Khun Kha, Thank you so so so so so so much for supporting my story

Salamat, Kamsahamnida, Arigatogozaimashita, Xie Xie, Merci, Grazie, Kop Khun Kha, Thank you so so so so so so much for supporting my story. I am so happy that the third Fangirl story reach it's No. 1 spot too like Jinsoo and Taennie Fangirl.

Hope that Liskook the last Fangirl story will reach this goal too. I love you all, please continue to love and support my stories.

Fangirl Liskook is next. But don't forget to read the Fangirl Jinsoo and Taennie. See you guys!! Saranghae~❤️

~  Anndeukie