11

Rosé's POV

I am currently cooking food for our lunch, i mean for me and Jimin oppa. I don't know what's happening to me, after what he have done to me earlier, i am still concern for him.

Maybe, i really don't care at all. The only thing i know is, i want him to talk, smile and laugh like he always do. And me being stupid Fangirl, still wants to do everything just to make her idol happy.

Yes of course, i am very shock to what happened earlier. But still something is telling me to continue what am i doing, ugh! I am really crazy when it comes to Jimin oppa.

So i have decided to cook steak for our lunch, and fruit salad for our dessert. Since the fruit salad i have made last time, has been wasted. Why? Because we lost appetite eating those, when the movie started.

After cooking, and making fruit salad. I put everything on their food trolley, i push it heading to the elevator. So that i can serve it on Jimin oppa's room.

When i have reached the 3rd floor, i immediately head to his room door. Knocking three times.

"Uhm Jimin oppa, it's me. I brought some foods for us to eat." I said, before opening the door.

I saw Jimin oppa sitting on the edge of his bed, when i enter his room.

While i put the food on the table in his room, he talked.

"Why are you still doing this?" He asked, but i only give him a glance.

"Rosé, i am asking you. Why are you still doing this? Aren't you afraid that i might actually do what i have told you earlier?" He continued.

I sighed. "To be honest, no. I don't know why am i stil doing this, i am not afraid either. Because the only thing i know is that, i care for you. Especially that you are my idol." I said.

"Are you not hungry yet oppa? Come, let's eat. I made all of this for you." I sweetly smiled at him.

I guess it works, because he stand up and head to the table. He sit beside me, that made me startled.

"I thought you are not afraid? So accept the future consequences." He smirked, before he took the steak and sliced it with the use of knife.

I was about to do the same, when he pull the plate of steak i was holding and he gave the steak he have already sliced into smaller one. It made my heart fluttered.

So he cares for me huh? He's really sweet. I love this side of him, being kind, caring and sweet.

"Thank you, oppa." I shyly said. He didn't answered instead he get the two smoothie i made, and give the other one to me.

Oh shit! If he continue to act like this, my heart might fall for my idol. That has no chance for him to catch the falling heart of mine.

When we have already finished the steak, we are now drinking our smoothie. He was using his phone, while drinking the smoothie.

So he didn't see me looking at him, i was staring at his lips. I gulped on how he sip the smoothie on the drinking straw. Shit! So fucking hot!

I stop myself from staring at his lips, i just focus myself on using my phone. But when i took another glance on him, i saw he already stopped drinking his smoothie.

Oh!

I immediately get a tissue, i leaned closer to him, before i slowly wipe the smoothie on the side of his lips.

He was startled, but his body respond so quickly. Because the next thing i knew is, he already give me a peck on my lips. Making my eyes widen in shock.

He smirked. "Hmmm the blueberry smoothie taste better on your lips." He said, before he crashed his lips on mine again.

Oh my god........ Am i dreaming? Is this really true? My one and only idol and bias in Bangtan are kissing me?!

"Rosé i swear that if you don't respond to my kiss, i will go further than this." He said, while our lips is still on each other.

I didn't get to respond at first, because i was shock and a lot of thoughts came on my mind. But Jimin oppa cut those thoughts that keep coming through my head.

I really don't know what's gotten on me, but my lips automatically respond to oppa's kiss. Making him smile.

His arms immediately wraps around my waist, when my knees goes weak. He pull me closer to him, making me fall on his lap.

Jimin oppa pull away with a successful smirked on his lips. "I'm starting to like smoothies, especially now that i have already tasted it on your lips." He chuckles, looking straightly on my eyes.

When my senses came back, i jolted up from sitting on Jimin oppa's lap. It was embarrassing!

"U-uh i remember that, i-i forgot to b-bring the fruit salad i m-made." I said stuttering, before i hurriedly stormed out of his room.

As i reached the kitchen, i held on the counter to support my weak knees. While the other hand of mine, was clenching on my chest catching my breath, because of  my mixed emotions.

I don't know if am happy, mad, excited, shock. But the only thing i knew is, i enjoyed it.

I want more.

Eh?! What the heck Rosé! Oh my gosh, what am i thinking! Huhuhu. It's just........

*The scene of them kissing, came back on her thoughts.*

Waaaaaaaahhhhh!! Mind! Please stop thinking of it. Huhuhu i think i am going crazy now.

That was my first fucking kiss! And i am happy that Jimin oppa took it hehehe.

Oh my god, Rosé hold yourself together! You might get crazy thinking about your kiss!

What the fuck is going on with me?! This is your fault Jimin oppa! Aish, calm down self. Calm down.

But I want to taste his lips again:(

Waaaaaahhhhhh!! My god! Help please, help. My mind is starting to get crazy, crazy for more Jimin oppa's kiss. Huhuhu.

~ Anndeukie