38

Last chapter:(

Jimin's POV

"Yah! I am the one who gets the dress first!" Jisoo complaint, pulling the small yet elegant dress away from Lisa.

"Buy something else, Jisoo unnie!!" Lisa frowned, pulling the dress closer to her.

"Aigoo, stop that. You might tear that dress apart." Rosé said, sitting down on the bench.

"Don't mind them, Rosé. Just buy some important stuffs, let them buy the clothes. Since i will buy stuff toys and dolls." Jennie said, winking on Rosé while she look around. Checking the different Baby toys.

"Hey! Hoseok hyung! This is my gift! Go get your own!" Taehyung whined as Hoseok hyung tried to get the Pink Stroller on his grip.

"Aish! Can you all calm down please?!" Namjoon hyung tried to calm everyone who are now panicking what to buy.

"Tss! Calm down your face! You just said that because the Pink Crib is already your gift!" Jin hyung said, rolling his eyes. It made Me and Rosé laughed.

"Why are you all panicking?" Rosé chuckled. "You guys still have a lot of time to buy those." She said, hugging me from my side as she watched everyone inside the infant boutique.

"She is our first niece, Rosé! Like duh we would like to buy everything for her!" Jisoo said, still looking for new design of Onesies. Their voice were really loud hahaha! Rosé and I are sitting in the middle while all of them are scattered around, bickering and yelling at each other.

"Well, I didn't expect that Jimin was the first to have a child among us seven. Jin hyung get married first, but Jimin unexpectedly becomes the first father." Yoongi hyung chuckled, shrugging his shoulder as Jin hyung glared at him.

"Oh! Wait for us hyung! We will follow next!" Taehyung grinned looking at Jennie. "Slap you want?" Jennie sarcastically smiled making all of us laughed.

"Poor, Taehyung. It's alright Tae... Better luck next time." I teased in which I received a death glare from him. That made me laugh hysterically.

"By the way what are you saying, Rosé? We still have plenty of time to buy this stuff? Like are you stupid?! It's already your Birth month, dumbass. Baby Ryujin will come very soon!" Jisoo said.

It made me chuckled. Jisoo is right though, Rosé's OB said that she should start walking more since she would gave birth soon enough. And yeah, Ryujin. Our first daughter name's have been decided and it was Park Ryujin. We have decided to get married when our Daughter turns into two years old.

Rosé said she still need more time to bring her body back, she wants to look beautiful and sexy on our wedding day that's why she asks for more time. For me, it's alright. I also want to plan and prepare a grand wedding for the girl who i love and to the girl who owns my heart. I want it to be a memorable for her, since it's a special day for the both of us.

We are here at the Mall with the whole Bangtan and Rosé's friends. They keep insisting to buy stuffs for our Baby. They said it's their gift. I sighed. Our Ryujin will be very spoiled to her Aunties and Uncles, Aish.

Rosé hates Mango now, Eunmin noona said it was her favorite when she was still not pregnant. That explains why she run to the bathroom to vomit the time Eunmin unnie brought Mango Bingsu for her. We all panicked, we thought she ate something bad. It even gets to the point we brought her to the hospital. That was when the Doctor said the good news to us.

It was such a blessing for me, i felt like all of my tiredness disappeared. I only get inspired more to practice and do well on our comeback Boy with Luv. And i did! That comeback of ours became successful. I did work hard even more for Our Child and My Beautiful Fiancé.

• J • I • R • O • S • E •

(Play the video)
"I, I know where to lay
I know what to say
It's all the same
And I, I know how to play
I know this game
It's all the same

Now if I keep my eyes closed, he looks just like you
He'll never stay, they never do
Now if I keep my eyes closed, he feels just like you
But you've been replaced
I'm face to face with someone new, with someone new

I would've gave it all for you, been there for you
So tell me where I went wrong
Would've gave it all for you, and cared for you
(My lover, my liar)
Would've traded all for you, been there for you
So tell me how to move on
Would've traded all for you, been there for you
(My lover)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
And he don't realize I'm thinking's' about you
It's nothing new, it's nothing new~"

Rosé ended with some few more piano tone. I hug her from her back. "Your such a great singer, Babe. Look, Ryujin already fall asleep that fast!" My lips were curve into a smile and my eyes are full of amusement. Rosé always sing whenever Ryujin can't sleep at night and with that it made me fall in love on her even more. It's just her voice were very attractive.

She turns around to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I carry her back on our bed quietly. Laying her down gently, her arms still wrapping aroung my neck. I hover on her top as i catch her eyes to look at me.

"Rosé..." I called. Still looking straightly on her eyes.

"Yes?" Her sweet voice asked, smiling on me.

"I love you." My husky voice were serious and stern. She chuckled. "I love you too... No one can surpass how i love you so damn much." She said, making my heart fluttered.

"I couldn't believe that i would get a chance to see a real goddess with my own eyes." I said, making her brows met in confusion. "At first, i thought you are an angel. But no, you are a goddess rather. Harmonia, she suits your personality. You have great voice, it was angelic. Plus the angelic face and attitude. Fuck! How lucky i am." My eyes met hers before it goes down to her lips. It made me lick my lower lip.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded. "Okay, i guess we are both lucky. I am so lucky to be with you too, Jimin. You are great Kpop Idol, great Friend, great Son, great Brother and great Fiancé and great Father. Everything about you was good, you are so breathtaking. I though loving you was the most impossible think i would ever experience, but i think god heard all of my prayers. He gave you to me, and our little angel Ryujin. I am so happy and contented right now, Jimin. Like what I promised, i will love you with all of my heart that i am willing to do anything just to make you happy. Thank you, Jimin. I love you so so much!" She sincerely stated before she leaned in giving me a soft peck.

"Glad to know that you are really in love with me, Rosé. You are mine, only mine. I am yours too, only yours. Even if i have to be possesive just to make sure you are mine, i will become one. Thank you for making me happy, thank you for giving me our healthy and cute Daughter. I will love you till our last breath. I will love you till the last minute of living here in earth. I will love You and Ryujin forever. I love you My beautiful Fiancé and My soon to be Wife, Park Chaeyoung. Saranghae..."

The End.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Annyeonghashimnika, sorry for the late update. And sorry if the story ended here, Epilogue next. I am also sorry for making the story not so good, i tried my best but this is only i can do.

Thank you so much to those who keep supporting my stories. I love you all so much.

Liskook Shippers? Where are you guys? Are you there? Well congrats it's your turn now, Fangirl| Liskook will continue now. See you again! Mwahh!💋

~ Anndeukie