14

Rosé's POV

"Woah, oh my god. Who owns this unnie? It's so beautiful, this mansion was screaming wealth and elegance. By the way, who are you staying here with unn--- aaaaahhhhh!!" Lisa was cutted off, when he bumped on someone making them fall on the ground.

My eyes widen, when i saw who Lisa bumped into. It was Jungkook. Lisa's eyes was still closed, while hovering on the top of Jungkook who is now smirking.

At the other side, i saw Jennie unnie froze on her spot. When the door opens, she was dazed and blushing at the same time.

It was Taehyung oppa, he was the one who opened the door.

Before Taehyung oppa open the door, Jennie unnie leaned her face to peep. But Taehyung oppa did the same thing, making their faces inches apart now.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist from my back, that made me flinch.

"Guess what, you just become the new cupid." He whispered on my ears.

"Huh?" I asked confused.

He didn't answer, instead he pull my wrist. Bringing me to the pool area.

He dip his feet on the pool and sit on the edge, he tap the floor beside him. Signaling me to sit beside him, so i did. I also dip my feet into the pool, waving it a little.

"I have to tell you something Rosé....." He straightly said, it made me a bit nervous.

"Ah, eh. W-what is it opp- i mean what is it?" I ask nervously.

"I think it's because of me why my two idiot members are here, i'm sorry." He said, making me look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Ahhhmm remember the time you sleep on the couch, and i transferred you to my bed?" He asked, i nodded.

"I used your phone that time, and i saw that you are really addicted to me." He teased, making my eyes widen and blushed right away.

Oh my god, did he saw my wallpapers? And the album he has on my gallery? Waaaahh, help this is so embarrassing.

"Hahahaha don't be shy, i have already seen all of them. Beside i also transferred all of your pictures on my phone." He continued, that made me shock this time.

"Omona! Is that true?! Yah! All my pictures are ugly, it's so embarrassing huhuhu." I fake cried, and he laughed.

"Nope, that's not true. They are all pretty, but you are more prettier in personal." Jimin said, it made me smile.

"Should i take that as a compliment?" I asked, and he nodded.

"So what i was saying is, i didn't know that the selca of you with your friends has also been transferred to my phone. And i have accidentally send those group photo of all of you to our Group Chat, making our two maknae go crazy over your two friends." He explained.

"Don't tell me........" I give him a questioning look, as i get an idea who it was.

"Yep, Taehyung and Jungkook. Because of Jin hyung dating your Jisoo unnie, they got their names. Which is your two friends, you just have brought here. Jennie and Lisa." He smiled.

"Oh my god, is that true? Oh god, how coincidence is this. Hahaha but i have to go back and fetch my Jennie unnie." I said.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"Uhm long story, but Jennie unnie hates boys. They are all stupid motherfucker." I said, mimicking Jennie unnie's voice when she said those words. Making Jimin oppa laugh.