34

Jimin's POV

"Hyung? Is it really alright to leave Rosé noona alone?" Jio asked as we got out of the limousine.

I sighed. Actually i am not favor for that idea, especially now that a lot of media and reporters are scattered around here at the venue. It might be dangerous but Rosé is also right, we cannot yet reveal our relationship in public so i just agreed on it.

As we step on the red carpet a lot of camera's start flashing, even some of the reporters tried to go near of us. Despite of that they don't succeed, this whole place is heavily guarded since the Richest and Luxurious Families is gathering here.

"Hey My Little Boy! How are you?" Mom carried Jio in her arms as we entered the meeting place.

"I am good, Mom!" Jio smiled. Mom looked at me so i gave her a peck on her cheeks and a hug for Dad.

"Did hyung take a good care of you?" Dad asked on Jio as he tapped it's hair.

"No, Dad." Jio stucked his tounge out on me. Making my eyebrows met and stopping myself from laughing.

"Eh?! Why?!" Dad is now glaring at me.

"Because hyung is not the one who took care of me, it was Rosé Noona!" Jio smiled.

"Oh really?" Mom grinned.

"Rosé?" Dad asked confused.

"It was Rosie the one i told you---" Mom shut her mouth off. She is stopping herself to talk again, it was like they were hiding something.

Hmmmmmmm...

"Oh! Roseanne Park! Okay i remember!" Dad chuckled, it made me look at him.

"Roseanne Park?" I asked confused.

"Don't you know about her, Son? It was her Famous English name." Dad explained that made me shocked but still manage to nod at him.

Ohhh! That's why! I remember she said that she has three names. But only Park Chaeyoung and Park Rosé she have said to me because remember? Mom and Aunty Racelle were watching Fucking R-18 movie that time.

"Hey hyung!" A familiar voice called. I look to it's direction and it was Taehyung with Jennie.

"Yow! When did you go back here?" I asked, because they came back on South Korea for Jennie to fix the messed happened on some of their Gucci branches on Seoul. You are right, Jennie is the CEO of the Gucci company.

After of my contract on being Kpop Idol, CEO position on our Rolex Company is waiting for me. It's good right? I can give my future family needs, with that work of mine. Well Rosé, i can still support and give your needs when i am not a Kpop Idol anymore.

"We just arrived here hyung, we just changed our clothes into a formal one before going straight here after of a long flight." Taehyung said and i nodded.

"So i guess, your relationship is doing good huh?" I teased them, i saw how Jennie looked away because  she blushed.

"Shut it, hyung. At least i am not slow as you are." He said, making me laugh.