7

Rosé's POV

*Cough* *Cough*

*Cough* *Cough*

"Mom!" Me and Jimin oppa said, after drinking the water our Mom's gave.

I caress my chest, because i'm still coughing. Of course, i choke on the fucking fruit salad.

Why the heck they choose that kind of movie?! Aigoo!

I look on Jimin oppa, who just recovered from coughing. We are both shocked to what we have seen, we thought it was some kind of action, horror or comedy movie.

But hell! That was a 'fucking' movie, full of sex, naked, kissing, and moaning scenes. I face palm myself, before massaging my temple.

"Shhh! Quiet! Just enjoy the movie." My Mom said, when we are arguing about the movie.

"Uh i am sleepy now, i'm going to head first---"

"No, stay there!" Jimin oppa's excuse was cut off by his Mom.

Aish, i guess we are both got no choice, but to watch this R-18 movie too. I am now already 22, but why do i feel awkward watching this type of movie, especially now i am with Jimin oppa?

I gulped, when the groaning and moaning scene came. The fuck!!

The tension between me and Jimin oppa, was not very nice. We are both anxious, as we continue to watched the intense sex scene.

I look on the side of our Mom's, they are both enjoying the movie. Aish! Can't they atleast think on our situation right now?

I was startled when Jimin oppa moved. Putting her elbows in his legs, while her knees are shaking a bit. Is he nervous? Eh? Why would he?

Well it's not just him, i am too. So i put my shaking hands behind the pillow, i am also getting sweaty in nervous.

I don't know why, but this movie really has a great impact to the both of us. I didn't know how many times i have gulped, when every hot scenes came. It was like i am turned on, wanting to do the same.