I can't swim.

"Not just for this. Thank you for beeing here, sharing the happiness with me. "

Her words caused a big smile on his face.

"Thank you for making me feel happy."

He took her hand and led her around. The boat looked the same as usual he didn't change anything. It has something so magical ont it that he didn't even want to change anything on it.

As soon as they entered their bedroom. Reyyan couldn't move. She kept staring on the bed without a word leaving her lips.

And Miran? Well Miran enjoyed the moment.

Her eyes were fixed on the bed well let's say on what was on it.

A swimsuit that had the same Color as her cheeks at the moment. bright red. The suit was simple but the Deep neckline and the bright Color made Reyyan blush.

You like it?" He was smirking.

Reyyan took a look at him which made her shyness leave and Anger rise.

Can this man stop playing with me, just for once.

"Why Miran?"

"I like it, but it's not pefect."

She rolled her eyes. She knew what was coming next.

Until you wear it it's not perfect. she was sure he was going to say something like this.

He came Closer to her, wrapped his arms around her waist and moved Forward to her neck. His breath tickled at her sensitive neck.

"Don't roll your eyes on me babe."

Reyyan tried to be srong to not fall for his game once again.

But every part of him that was touching her felt so right, like they belonged this way.

He whispered: "Until you wear it, it's not perfect Reyyan Hanim."

His warm breathe on her cold shoulder felt like butterflies flying all over her body.

His fingers slide slowly over her arm causing her goose bumps all over her body.

She closed her eyes.

His eyes widened as he witnessed her biting her lower lip.

He moved Closer to kiss her.

Someone knocked at the door.

Reyyan opened her eyes and found Miran close to her.
Really, again." He said
Reyyan started to giggle.

Mr. and Mrs. Aslanbey my Name is Umut I am driving this boat. I wish you a very nice trip."

"Thank you so much." Reyyan replied

But Miran well he was Looking at him like he was Ready to eat him alive.

Reyyan pinched his arm slightly.

he looked at her before returning his gaze to Umut.

"Yeah, thanks."

Umut was confused but wasn't interested to get himself into trouble with an Angry Looking, interrupted Miran. He smiled at both of them and returned to the driving seat.

"Why are you so mean?"

"I'm not mean."

"You looked like you wanted to eat this poor man alive."