Can we stay like this forever.

She gave him a kiss on the neck.

he turned his head to her.

"Don't move. Can we stay like this forever."

Miran smiled but didn't move. They never really enjoyed the Little Things.

After some minutes had past he turned around to face her.

He admired her Beauty from head to toe.

He smiled while telling her: "you get more and more Beautiful each day."

As a sign of her shyness she lowered her head. Her cheeks became red and her throat got dry.

"Don't do this to me Reyyan."

"I am not doing anything."

he took a few steps towards her which made her take a few steps back until she reached the kitchen plate.

She raised her head to look into his eyes. fire, he was on fire.

When she couldn't go back any further he wrapped his arms around her waist and moved Closer with his Body leaving no space between them.

"Your shyness is driving me crazy."

His voice sounded so Husky, so manly it made Reyyan melt in his Hands.

He moved Forward to kiss her but couldn't succeed.

she stopped him, laid her Hands on his chest and slowly started to unbutton his light blue Shirt.

With every button getting unbottened his breathe became faster and faster the grip on her waist stronger and stronger.

His hands on her waist made her loose control for a moment but she continued.

The shirt was unbottened. She didn't take it off. She admired his everyday rising beauty. He still had the scar on his chest which she gave him with her own hands. She never took a deep look at it cause it hurted her. She did that to him.

She took his shirt off to take a better look on his scar at the left side of his chest. She was ready to cry again but remembered the promise she made him. No more tears.

She laid her hand softly on it.

Miran didn't say a thing he looked at her with silence.

She kissed his scar. It wasn't just a kiss it was an action she did cause of being lost for words. She didn't know what to tell him, and how to tell him how sorry she was.

„Miran I am so sorry." her voice was trembling, her hands shaking, and her throat hurt cause she was trying to hold back her tears.

„Never, never ever apologize to me for things you did because I gave you reasons for it."

„But..."

„Never."

„I love the scar. It's an evidence. An evidence of how much we been through but we always found a way back to eachother where we belong."

He lifted her up and made her sit on the kitchen plate.

She wraped her arms and legs around him and laid her head into his neck where she gave him a kiss.

Miran lifted her head to finally kiss her.

They kissed.

A kiss full of love.

Full of passion.

Full of truth.

His hands slowly moved to the back of her dress to free her out of it.

„Please don't tear this one into pieces it's my favourite one."

He laughed.

„I can't promise."

His lips returned to hers. His hands moved to her legs making slow, soft movements.

Her hands found place in his full, shiny, soft and still wet dark hair.

When their kiss was at it's finest. Reyyan backed up.

„Miran I'm hungry."

„So am I so why interrupting it?"

She rolled her eyes while giggling.

Miran... I meant hungry for food."

He took a step back to look at her with the most confusing look he ever had.

„Reyyan... After getting me half naked, after beeing half naked yourself, you leave me in the middle of it cause you are hungry?"

„We are hungry." she said while putting his hands on her belly.

„I told you. You are going to be the end of me."

She laughed as she moved closer to his ear.

„I am going to pay you back later." she placed a kiss on his neck and stood up to dress herself again.

He didn't get dressed. He stayed like that without a shirt on making Reyyan think if she could manage some more minutes without food.

„Regretting it already babe?"

„Ha Ha you are very funny." that's what came out of her mouth but mind and body of hers were at different thoughts.

As Miran moved aside a little she finally witnessed the breakfest he made.

She was lost for words for a Minute. She was just staring at the two beautifully decorated plates.

„Miran..."

He moved closer

„No tears I'm begging you."

She smiled

„It's so beautiful. Thank you so much."

„Nothing to thank for. Come on take a taste."

„I'm sure it's good."

„How do you wanna know?"

„Cause you rarely are bad at something."

He smirked

„Is that a compliment for something else?" he winked after the words left his mouth

She pinched him

After him laughing about her blushing, they moved to the plates at the table.

While Reyyan was eating Miran was staring at her.

„Miran don't look at me eat please I can't eat like this."

He smiled

„The fact that you still get shy when I take a deep look at you drives me crazy."

She gave him a little smile and lowered her head to look at the food.

„When you act like this, it gives me the feeling that we just fell in love yesterday. It feels like our love gets reborn everytime you do this. Never stop looking at me this way Please."

I hope you liked it. I really love this chapter. Tell me what you think :)