The evidence of our love is growing inside of me Miran.

Miran was shocked. His brain didn't work anymore as it should. He was just starring at his hand pressed at her belly.

Re... Reyyan What was this." his voice was trembeling.

„The evidence of our love is growing inside of me Miran."

Miran was shocked. Was he dreaming. Is this really happening. Is he going to be a dad.

He didn't say anything. He was touching her belly. The kids inside of her were kicking like crazy. They always did when they felt his presence.

Miran moved his hands to hold her head. He placed his forehead on hers and was just resting there.

They were both crying. Their teardrops met eachother as they landed on her belly.

Miran was smilling. Allah has given him his second present in life. First Reyyan and now the honor to become a dad.

Reyyan was crying a river. She was so happy, seeing him beeing this happy too made her cry even more. She could have told him earlier. They could have been like this since the first moment she knew.

„I'm so sorry Miran I should have...

„Pssst don't overexert yourself. It's fine."

He lifted her and placed her legs arround his waist pressing her as close to him as possible. Reyyan was starring in his eyes. They reflected happiness. And then they kissed. The babies between them were kicking like crazy. Miran interrupted the kiss to feel the babies on his hand again.

„Let's go to the doctor."

„What why to the doctor? I'm fine."

„I want to see the baby."

Reyyan smilled at him.

„I haven't seen them too. I couldn't without you." she said while lowering her look.

„Reyyan stop lowering your head. It's okay I said. I am the one who put you in the situation. If our past would have been differently you wouldn't keep this a secret from me."

Reyyan kissed his cheek it felt still wet from the tears on his face.

wait a minute." He said

Reyyan was surprised.

„What do you mean with you haven't seen them? Why them?"

Reyyan was smilling as bright as she could as she moved closer to him to reach his ear.

we are having twins."

Miran was just standing there. Not saying a single word. He is going to be a dad to twins. He never thought life would turn this beautifull to him.

„Our love created two beautiful souls Miran."

Miran was just starring at her. She was happy. She felt relieved. He kissed her forehead.

„Let's go." He grabbed her arm and started walking to the door completely forgetting that he was just in his boxers and she in a night gown.

„Miran stop we are nearly naked where are you going to."

Miran looked down ans realised he was just in his boxers.

„Yeah maybe that's not such a good idea."

Reyyan laughed.

„I'm going to take a shower." She said while turning around to leave.

He grabbed her arm and pressed her close to him. And then he kissed her full of passion leaving her without breathe. Their tongues were dancing with each other.

Reyyan thought this is going to end how it always does but then Miran stepped back.

„We don't have time for this now. Go an take your shower."

Reyyan was angry at first but then she realised he was right. Making love with Miran meant making love for hours. They really didn't had time for this.

She took off her night gown to tease him and disappeared behind of the bathroom door.

Miran gave her one last cheeky smile before she closed the door.

As soon as she closed the door, Miran called Firat.

„Aga, I need your help listen carefully."

As soon as he finished his phone call he moved to the bathroom. As he opened the door, Reyyan was already finished. He moved closer to her. He wanted to kiss her.

But she refused.

„We don't have time for this Miran, wasn't it?"

Miran laughed. She was angry. But he couldn't please her right now.

„You will regret doing this tonight Reyyan Hanim."

His husky voice made her shiver. She was angry at herself. She was always giving him the upper hand. She left the bathroom in order not to fall all over him.

20 minutes later

Miran stepped out of the shower with just a towel around his waist. Reyyan was shocked when he entered the bedroom like this. She started breathing heavily. The waterdrops from his hair were falling down on his chest making him look even hotter as he already does. He got dressed. Black jeans with a black shirt. Him and black was definetely a match. Reyyan was still starring at him he is so hot she thought. Oh the hormones.

Miran turned around to take a look on her. She was wearing an olive green dress. It was fitting her body perfectly. His breathe became heavy. Come to your sense Miran he thought.

„Lets go."

They arrived at he hospital

Miran made sure the doctor is going to be a woman. No man was allowed to see her down there. Not even a doctor.

„Hello Mr. Aslanbey."

It was a young doctor. Reyyan got angry. She was starring at Miran like he was the only men around. Reyyan took his hand and linked their fingers.

Miran smiled he knew why she did that. If someone knew about jealousy it was him.

„Hello, I'm Mrs. Aslanbey"

The doctor felt embaressed and moved with them to the room for the ultrasound.

„So you are having twins I see."

Miran took a look on the monitor and then at Reyyan. She was crying holding his hand pressing it hard. He started to cry too.

„Do you want to hear the heartbeat?"

Miran starred at Reyyan she noded her head.

„Yeah we do."

As soon as they heard the first couple of heartbeats, their tears started to fall down faster. Never ever have they imagined something like this.

Miran lowered his head to rest his forehead on hers.

„I love you." he whispered

Reyyan was still crying.

„I love you too."

I hope you like it enjoy reading and stay tuned for the next chapter. Thank you guys for reading! :)