Chapter 3: Rescuing Kiyi

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUCKING BITCH," the general said screaming.

"Oh come on silly, you really didn't think I'd join you. Plus I'm already over, conquering the world."

Azula then fire bent and burned the general with her hot blue flames. There the general was nothing more, than flesh and bones.

"Yo~your a fire bender." 

Azula looks over and sees one of the warriors in shock.

"No, I'm not, you didn't see anything."

"And your fire is blue, there is only one person in this world who has blue fire. Your princess Azula."

The warrior scurries back to the village after finding out. Azula, angry at herself kicks around some pebbles. Just then, Azula hears a scream. 

"AZULA, HELP ME."

Azula sees in the back of the cart Kiyi, who is all tied up. Azula goes over to her and helps her out.

"Thank you, Azula."

"Save it for later, I need to get you out of her."

Azula untied the ropes and brought Kiyi back to the village. 

"LOOKS LIKE WE WON THE BATTLE, EVERYONE IS RETREATING," the leader said.

Loud cheers come from the village and chants of joy. Azula and Kiyi then regroup with Win in the crowd.

"Azula there you are."

"Hey Win, I got me sister back."

"Ty Le~ I mean Kiyi, are you okay," Win asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, but I guess you know our real names now." 

Just then a man interrupts the celebration.

"Woah, hold on folks, don't celebrate yet. There are fire benders in this village."

Azula looks up and sees the warrior that caught her earlier tonight.

"What the hell did you do Azula," Win asked.

"I sorta fire bent."

Just then the leader speaks.

"OKAY STEP OUT ON WHO IS THE FIRE BENDER, WE WONT HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Azula don't go," Kiyi says pulling Azula arm.

"I have too."

Azula then steps forward in the middle of the village.

"Reveal yourself," The warrior said.

Azula puts down her hoodie and reveals everyone her face. Everyone was whispering to each saying oh my god, that's princess Azula.

"I'm sorry mam, but you have to leave our village." The leader says.

"No, she isn't." 

Just then Win goes up in the middle of the village and speaks out.

"JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS A BAD PERSON BACK THEN DOESN'T MEAN SHE IS BAD NOW, SHE HELPED US DEFEAT THOSE TROOPS WHO TRIED TO DESTROY HER TOWN" 

Just then the warrior goes up to Win.

"Win, I don't think your head is clear, she is a war criminal. She tried taking over the world." 

"But she is different now." 

"SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!"

The leader quiets both of them.

"I'm sorry Win, but she has to leave."

"b~but"

"It's for everyone's safety"

Azula then walks back to Kiyi and grabs her.

"Let's go Kiyi"

Azula and Kiyi head back to the forest where they had the dragon at. They start to pack up all their things and were ready to hit the road again or is it hit the sky. 

"Do you have all your stuff with you," Azula asked

"Yes, I do."

"Alright, let's go."

Azula and Kiyi climb on to the dragon when they hear panting in the distance. Azula lits her hand to see who it is. It was Win. He had a bag with him and all types of weapons.

"Win what are you doing here."

"I want to come with you."

"What"

"Since you guys left, I said to the leader that I wanted to leave the village too. Anyway, I will help you guys on your quest that you have."

"Well, I'm trying to find my mother."

"Our Mother," Kiyi said.

"Okay, I want to help you any way I can," Win says.

"Thank you Win," Azula said.

Win then hops on the dragon.

"I hope you don't get airsick," Kiyi said.

"Why, what's going to WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And then they flew off into the sky.