Beach [8]

Pulling on a plain red shirt and some jean shorts, you walk out of your house, ecstatic for the day with the whole team. Clutching on to your bag you brought you started to head over to Tsukki's house. Yamaguchi said he's already there,  so you quicken your steps.

     He only lived a few minutes away so travel between your houses wasn't really a chore.

     Turning a familiar corner, you begin to see his house. Jogging up to his front door you move your hands around your mouth and shouted up at his window.

     "TSUKKIIII LET ME IN!"

     "God you are so loud!" He yells from inside the house. A few minutes pass by and he opens the door and steps aside so you can enter.

     "Is Yams here yet?" I question, not taking off my shoes because we were leaving very soon.

     "Yeah, he is in the living room". Tsukishima pointed in the direction of said room.

"When's your brother coming here to drop us off?"

"In a minute, he called me just now and said he's right around the corner."

"YO! YAMS!" You shout.

"Yeah?" He yells back.

     "Akiteru is almost here, come by us and wait here!"

"Got it!"

• • •

     "Yay! We are finally here!" I hear Y/n yell and look out the car window with sparkling eyes.

'Adorable, you are just so adorable! I can't wait until you're with me and not Tsukki! He isn't even paying attention to you, just staring at his phone. What a horrible boyfriend. I would be better than him!'

     ' ̷ ̶ ̴ ̵ ̷'̶K̷i̷d̴,̴ ̸I̵'̵m̵ ̷t̵l̷l̶i̷n̶g̵ ̸y̵o̷u̴ ̵t̷ ̵j̷u̶s̷t̷ ̷i̶l̷ ̴h̷m̵!̶ ̶I̵f̷ ̶y̶o̴u̶ ̵j̷s̷t̶ ̴a̴c̴e̶p̶t̴ ̶e̴ ̷i̸n̸o̸ ̸y̶o̵u̷ ̴s̴b̴c̵n̶s̷c̵i̵o̶u̶,̷ ̵I̵'̸l̸l̷ ̶b̴e̴ ̷a̷l̵e̵ ̷t̵o̷ ̸d̸o̷ ̶i̷t̵ ̴o̴r̷ ̵y̴o̵u̸!̸

'Whatever, get out of my head! I won't do anything to Tsukki. As much of an asshole he is, he's still my friend'

̷ ̵ ̸ ̶ ̶ ̷h̷a̶ ̵a̴b̵o̷u̷t̷ ̵t̶h̴a̷t̷ ̶u̷o̴?̷ ̵T̶a̷n̶k̴a̵ ̸a̵n̶d̵ ̷o̷y̴ ̴w̷a̴s̷ ̴i̶t̷?̶ ̵W̸o̸u̷l̴d̴ ̵y̵ ̸t̷ ̶m̶e̶ ̷t̶a̵k̴e̷ ̷v̴e̶ ̷y̶o̷u̴r̶ ̵s̶u̶b̴c̶o̷n̴s̵c̴i̷o̶ ̸t̵o̷ ̶l̸l̸ ̶t̴h̵e̴m̵?̵ ̶Y̴u̵ ̵w̸o̸u̷l̶d̴n̶'̸t̸ ̴a̵v̷e̴ ̸t̶o̵ ̶d̵o̷ ̷a̶n̴h̸i̸n̸g̴ ̷k̶d̶,̷ ̴j̶u̶t̶ ̴i̶t̶ ̵b̴a̵c̶k̷ ̶n̵d̴ ̴w̷t̴c̴h̵ ̴a̵s̴ ̵t̵h̵y̶ ̶b̵l̶ ̷o̷u̴t̶!̶ ̷

'I guess.....Just wait for a bit before you do it. I'll tell you when. I have the perfect plan.'

• • •