ten

today was the last day of their stay at CoCo Key's.

Taehyung was more in love than ever with the perfect man and they were packing their luggage together.

"what would you think if I became a teacher?" Taehyung asked, folding some clean clothes.

"well it would depend on the subject," Jeongguk responded while zipping up his bag.

"history?"

"I'd be fine with it but at the same time I wouldn't," Jeongguk said, sitting on the bed, watching Tae pack.

"What? Why?"

"You're most likely going to be teaching at a high school then, because it's history. And I'm not sure I want to share my Taehyungie with a bunch of horny teenagers that will fancy their young, hot teacher," Jeongguk explains.

"Ew, no. They wouldn't like me like that," Taehyung says, trying to convince himself.

"Yeah, right. Like anyone wouldn't want to have someone all to themselves that is as good looking, smart, nice, caring, and trustworthy as you."

Jeongguk scoffs and stands up to kiss Taehyung's nose.

"Well you'll just have to show them that I'm yours," Taehyung said seductively.

Jeongguk bit his lip and pushed Taehyung back against the bed.

He grabbed the bags and placed them on the ground, making room for the two of them.

"I guess I would have to do that, right babyboy?" Jeongguk said, kissing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung wanted more. Be wanted all of Jeongguk.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

Taehyung gulped.

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy," Jeongguk said, leaving dark hickeys over Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung let out beautiful moans as Jeongguk pleased him.

"You would be such a sexy porn star," Jeongguk whispers in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung giggled, tugging on Jeongguk's shirt.

Jeongguk took the hint and quickly pulled his shirt over his head and threw it to the other side of the room.

Taehyung stared at his boyfriend's abs and easily got jealous.

"Take a picture."

"Why? 'Cuz it will last longer?" Taehyung asks.

"Well yeah I guess, but also because after this I plan to take you out to eat and my stomach might grow a bit after that. So take a picture while it still looks like I have abs."

Taehyung giggled, feeling up and down Jeongguk's stomach.

Jeongguk unbuttons Taehyung's pants and looks at the other boy.

"It's fine," Taehyung says.

Jeongguk helps him get off his pants and stares at Taehyung's dick that was dripping with precum in his boxers.

"Horny for daddy?"

"Yes daddy, I am."

"ROOM SERVICE!" A loud woman shouted from the opposite side of the door.

"Fuck..." Taehyung whispered, putting his pants back on quickly.

Jeongguk gathered his shirt and put it on. He opened the door for the woman and smiled at her.

"Why don't we go eat and then come back to get our stuff and check out?" Taehyung suggests.

Jeongguk agrees and grabs Taehyung's hand as they head for the car.