nine

"ahhh!" Taehyung shrieked as Jeongguk splashed water at him.

They were in the wave pool and it was currently "down time" so there was no waves.

Taehyung took a big breath of air before going under the water.

Jeongguk just watched in amusement.

Taehyung swam to Jeongguk and wrapped his legs around the other's, like a child.

Jeongguk laughed at the younger who was still underwater.

"Come up, you're gonna drown," he said cautiously.

Taehyung didn't listen and tried to pull the olders pants down.

Jeongguk held them up and grabbed Taehyung's hand, bringing him up from the water.

"You are not giving me head in a wave pool underwater. You are not," Jeongguk said quietly to the cutie in front of him.

Taehyung looked away annoyed.

"Tae I'm sorry, but no."

Taehyung just got out of the water, leaving Jeongguk there.

He ran to the bathroom and locked himself in a stall.

Why am I having these feelings towards him? He thought.

His dad was homophobic until the day he died and the last thing Taehyung wants is to fall for Jeongguk.

If his father was alive, he would not approve.

"Fucking idiot! Why did you have to be homophobic!" Taehyung yelled loudly, extremely stressed out.

"Tae?" A soft voice whispered from outside the stall door.

"What?" He said with a sniffle.

"Can I come in for a second?"

The younger opened the door and Jeongguk stepped inside.

The two were now locked inside the bathroom stall, soaking wet from the pool.

"What's wrong? Who was homophobic?" Jeongguk asked sadly, hugging Taehyung and playing with his hair.

"My f-father...he died last year. Plane crash," Taehyung explained, crying.

"Oh Taehyung I'm so sorry. In sure he was a great ma-"

"No. He wasn't. He never spent any time with me and he abused my mother when I was smaller. He stopped since then but he would always spit at gay people whenever we went anywhere and tell them their relationship was a "sin". That's why I don't want to fall in love...not with you."

"But he was horrible, you shouldn't care what his thoughts or opinions were, he was heartless and hurtful to people just because they were slightly different from him," Jeongguk tried to explain.

"No matter how wrong he could have done, he's still my father. I don't want to be a "sinner" according to my own father." (Are you calling me a sinner?)

"Taehyung. I get it, he's your father. But being gay isn't a sin, your father was wrong and disrespectful towards a whole group of people. I get that you want to kind of listen to your father and all, but you shouldn't. Be who you want to be, even if he says it's wrong. He's the one who's wrong here, not you, not me, or anyone else."

Taehyung was a mess in Jeongguk's arms.

Those we're all the words he's ever want said to him.

He wanted to be told that just because he likes the same gender, doesn't make him a sinner, even if in his own father's mind it would have.

He wanted to be told that he was normal and wasn't the black sheep of the pack.

He wanted to know that even though he would be accepted by his father, he is accepted by Jeongguk.

"I'm g-gay," Taehyung said outloud, finally admitting it to himself.

He's felt it for years but never actually admitted it.

"And that is completely fine, I still love you the same way and so will all of your friends," Jeongguk said.

"What about...my mom?"

"Well maybe you should get into a relationship first before you go telling your mom," Jeongguk said, smirking at Taehyung.

"Maybe... Jeongguk, will you be my first boyfriend?"

"Ha, you're funny. I'll be your only boyfriend. And then I'll advance to husband," Jeongguk said confidently.

Taehyung blushed brightly.

Jeongguk pulled the younger in for a passionate kiss, the first kiss the two would have as a couple, it was unforgettable.