seven

Taehyung woke up and decided to go to Starbucks for breakfast.

he slipped on his shoes after he got changed and made his way to the cafe.

-

"caramel macchiato? you have good taste," someone said over Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung jumped.

"woah Jeongguk don't scare me like that. what are you doing here anyways?"

"oh you know, just starting day one of my mission to steal your heart," he said, sitting across from Taehyung.

Taehyung laughed and looked at his watch.

9 o'clock on the dot.

"so what do you have planned prince charming?" Taehyung asked, taking a sip of his beverage.

"you, me, amusement park at 6. right after a day of shopping, expenses on me," Jeongguk looked into Taehyung's eyes with a smile.

"Jeongguk you can't pay for everything today," Taehyung complained.

"yes I can!"

Taehyung sighed, knowing Jeongguk is going to buy everything no matter what he says.

"oh and I figured before we go shopping I could help you pack your bags," Jeongguk said casually.

"what? I'm not going anywhere," Taehyung said.

"you are now, I got us a three night stay at the CoCo Key Water Resort," Jeongguk said with a smirk.

"three nights? But you only have until tomorrow night..?"

"yeah but I'm quite positive you will say yes to being my boyfriend after these 48 hours. And if you say no, you can have the room for the rest of the time, I'll leave."

"but that's not fair, I should leave."

"nope, I want you to have a good experience."

Taehyung smiled at Jeongguk.

how is he so perfect?

"now, let's get to your house."

-

the two pulled into Taehyung's driveway in two separate cars.

they made their way to Taehyung's room.

Jeongguk wanted to kiss the other boy so bad. he wanted to slam him onto the bed and make love with him.

but they weren't together.

yet.

"should I take this?" Taehyung asked.

he held up a windbreaker.

"I would just in case but I'm pretty sure the weather is supposed to be nice," Jeongguk said.

Taehyung folded it up and put it in his suitcase.

"ready?" Jeongguk asked.

Taehyung zipped up the suitcase and grabbed his phone and charger.

"Yep!" he said, smiling brightly.

Jeongguk helped carry the suitcase down the stairs and put it into his trunk.

"get in loser, we're going shopping!" Jeongguk said and laughed.

Taehyung giggled as the two got into Jeongguk's car.

-

"this one?" Taehyung said, coming out of the fitting room with a tight, stylish shirt on.

"hm... you look like a farmer in a way," Jeongguk giggled.

Taehyung looked down, imagining himself as a farmer.

"I can totally see that," he said with a laugh.

"next!" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung went back in the fitting room and put on a weird outfit.

"tada!" Taehyung said, flaunting the outfit when he came out.

"okay now you look like you should be on The Price Is Right," Jeongguk laughed hysterically.

Taehyung joined in on the laughter before going back in to change into his original outfit.

"Zrpp"

Taehyung was stuck.

in his boxers, arms tangled up in the cotton shirt.

"um... Jeongguk? can you help?" he said, opening the door with his knee after a few tries.

the door opened and Jeongguk was shocked to see the other boy tangled in the clothing, half naked.

Don't get hard. Don't get hard.

Jeongguk quickly helped to get the shirt off of Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled.

"...thanks."

Taehyung was blushing.

Jeongguk could see that very clearly.

"you're cute," Jeongguk said suddenly, not meaning to.

"you're not too bad yourself," Taehyung giggled.