four

hi i'm trying my best to continue updating often so don't scold me children.

T-T

enjoy this mini small itsy bitsy chapter of the two gays who haven't come out the closet in real life yet everyone knows that they're gay.

tAe and gGUk needa come out the closet asap

oh plus have y'all heard of the two kpop males who raped that one lady ;-;

uh they're dumb

but enjoy♥

--

"it's not that easy, Jimin." Taehyung said with a sigh,

"only if you make it difficult then it'll be hard." Jimin replied, throwing a french fry into his mouth.

"yeah, but he's just so.. hot.. and- uGH!" Taehyung groaned and dug his face into his hands.

"i'm not going to survive with him being moved into my dorm. Jimin, i'm gonna' die!" Taehyung cried.

yes, it's true.

Jeon Jeongguk was moving into Taehyung's dorm.

"i'm getting moved out because of you, so this is technically your fault." Jimin accused.

yep.

Jimin got kicked out of Taehyung's dorm since apparently they were doing 'inappropriate actions'; or in other words, them wrestling over a shirt.

"hey, it's your fault. you're the one who wouldn't give me my shirt!" Taehyung argued.

"screw it. have your shirt. i'm going to find my new dorm. bye, and please don't have sex with Jeon, it's disgusting." and he leaned in and gave a quick friendly peck to Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung plopped himself on his bed.

it was so empty now with Jimin out of the picture.

and soon later, the door flew open.

and there stood Jeongguk, looking quite hot in Taehyung's opinion.

but instead of drooling over Jeongguk, Taehyung simply groaned and layed back.

"what, not happy your new roommate is here?" Jeongguk smirked with his luggage in both hands.

his sleeves were rolled up, so you could see his veins popping out from his arms and hands.

and that, my friend, was a huge turn on to Taehyung.

Taehyung gulped, visibly unwell.

"i'm going to rest. you can unpack whilst i do. goodnight." and with that, Taehyung turned off his lamp and closed his eyes.

-- hi wanna suck my pp jk i don't have one thansk oh and my bagina hurts caus eit got hit during dogeball k bye enjoy th reest i can't grammar at them oment

Taehyung opened his eyes.

he felt like complete shit.

his eyes were all baggy, his nose was plugged, his hair was messed up and combed in places he thought could never be combed.

he picked up his phone and checked the time, "it's only 7?? what the fuck?" Taehyung stood up and walked to his bathroom, turning on the tap and splashing warm water on his face to wake him up a bit more.

as he finished up, he wandered out and walked to his kitchen, craving for a little snack.

"good morning." he heard a voice greet to him, making him turn his head and give a small unexpected wave to his new roommate.

"morning'" he muttered and turned back around, bending down to look inside the fridge.

"Taehyung, stop." Jeongguk mumbled, making Taehyung turn his head around in confusion,

"uh, what exactly am i stopping?" Taehyung asked. did he do something wrong?

"just- nevermind. i'll be in the living room if ya need me." Jeongguk bit his lip and turned on his heel, walking to the living room.

"what just happened." Taehyung decided to shrug it off and continued to look for a snack.

"Taehyung, can you bring me an apple?" Jeongguk called from the other room.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and fetched himself and Jeongguk an apple each.

he bit out of his and tossed the other to Jeongguk, plopping down on the couch.

"can you put on a Christmas movie?" Taehyung asked and bit out of his apple.

"no, Christmas movie's are for babies." Jeongguk concluded, not noticing the small pout and look of sadness on Taehyung's face.

Taehyung let his legs dangle as he observed the wrestling show Jeongguk was watching.

he had enough.

he stood up and snatched the remote from Jeongguk's hand.

"hey! i'm watching that!" Jeongguk whined and stood up in front of Taehyung, trying to get the t.v remote.

"no, stop!" Taehyung mumbled, gasping at how they both fell onto the couch.

Jeongguk landed on top of Taehyung, their noses inches away.

Taehyung's eyes widened, and so did Jeongguk's.

but soon that look of shock on Jeongguk's face turned into a smirk.

"hey." he said with a smoldered up face.

"blegh, get off me!" Taehyung pushed Jeongguk off and sat down with his arms crossed.

"fine, fine! what Christmas movie do you want to watch?" Jeongguk sat down beside Taehyung and grabbed the remote from the ground.

"uh the boy in striped pajamas!" Taehyung smiled and clapped his hands,

"Tae, that's not a Christmas mo-"

"pleaaase?" Taehyung tugged on Jeongguk's arm with a pout.

and so, the two ended up watching The Boy In Striped Pajamas.

--