one

sigh.

just your average day in Korea.

people walking along the streets, chatting with one another.

a mom and her daughter eating icecream whilst laughing at the cute puppy in front of them.

the cute hetero couple that's sitting on a bench, sharing a drink.

and

Taehyung gripping onto the garbage can as Jeongguk fucked him mercilessly.

"wow, baby. you're so tight." Jeongguk rasped into Taehyung's ear, his dick slamming in and out of the broken male.

"h–hurts.." Taehyung whispered blankly, his mind spinning with each thrust his classmate did.

"you didn't pay enough." Jeongguk growled in his ear, sending shivers down the younger's spine.

but, Jeongguk had planned this all along.

he knew Taehyung wouldn't be able to pay enough.

he knew Taehyung would beg for mercy.

he knew Taehyung would be under him, moaning out in pleasure, taking his cock oh-so well.

Taehyung felt his heart flutter and felt butterflies twirling around in his stomach.

yeah, he had a massive crush on Jeongguk.

but like, it's not like Jeongguk liked him back.

"fuck, you're doing so, so good baby." Jeongguk groaned, feeling Taehyung tighten around him at the praise,

"oh, you like that? like when i praise you, doll?" Jeongguk smirked, Taehyung felt his heart beating rapidly as he nodded his head.

"you're so pretty." Jeongguk blurted. Taehyung was blushing. he was thankful Jeongguk was taking him from behind, because he was blushing madly.

"i–i'm pretty?" Taehyung asked, wanting it to be clear to what Jeongguk had said.

"the prettiest– fuck, if you keep clenching i might just cum on the spot." Jeongguk continued talking about how tight Taehyung was and how good he felt,

but Taehyung didn't decide to hear any of that.

'the prettiest'

Taehyung smiled but soon the smile vanished when he felt Jeongguk's tip hit his prostate.

"fuck, do that again!" Taehyung winced, feeling Jeongguk grab a fistful of Taehyung's hair and pulling it back, making the top of his head rest against Jeongguk's sweaty shoulder.

"your moans are so heavenly, doll." Jeongguk whispered, his breath hitting Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung closed his eyes in calmness when he felt Jeongguk giving little butterfly kisses on his shoulders and neck.

"god, i could fuck you all day babyboy." Jeongguk grunted, feeling Taehyung clench and unclench once again.

"am–am i better than.. than Ella?" Taehyung questioned. Ella was one of the girls Jeongguk fucked the most in the school, keywords: one of.

"fuck, much better. i'm going to cum, petal. keep holding it." Jeongguk threw his head back, Taehyung biting his lip, trying to hold his ejaculation.

and finally, Jeongguk pulled out as he came all over the wall, Taehyung cumming on the garbage bin with a long and breathy moan.

"damn, that was so good, baby." Jeongguk declared, feeling Taehyung's presence start to wobble as the silver head pulled his pants up.

"hey, hey. you alright?" he wrapped his arms around the male to keep him steady.