Chapter 25: Tortured

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Whether I trembled out of rage or pain I didn't know, but regardless, this image was burned into her mind probably.

She released her grip on my hair and my head instantly hung down, and my body hung motionless in the chains as I stared at the ground.

I couldn't use my Geass cause I didn't know if they had Knightmare's or not and didn't want to take the risk so I had to endure.

Dina said, "We're not getting anywhere today, I see. But we're not done. Perhaps you'll be more sensible when I return tomorrow.".

Without a second thought, Dina turned and walked out of the cell.

The Next Day*

I was in the same position I had been left in yesterday.

I hadn't even bathed, as browned stains of blood lined my mouth.

Dina opened the cell door, and the moment she stepped in I rose my head slowly to look at her as she threw the bag down off her shoulder.

She set up two chains to hang from the center of the room, ended with shackles.

She walked up to me and reached to undo my first shackle.

I looked forward blankly as the first shackle was undone.

I stood complacently as Dina moved to my other side to undo my second wrist.

Dina then started pulling me up in an immobilizing hold, pulling me to the two chains dangling from the ceiling and roughly slamming my wrists into each one.

I once again stared blankly into the distance, trying my best to look as if Dina's presence was of no concern to me.

Dina went over to the wall and pulled the chains tighter, lifting me inch by inch until I could barely stand on the tips of my toes.

Dina approached her bag, standing behind me and out of my line of sight.

I heard her shuffle through the items within her bag before approaching me from behind.

Dina said, "First, let's get this out of the way straight off." as she suddenly yanked my hair backward, causing me to let out a slight cry of surprise.

The moment I opened her mouth, Dina jammed the knotted rag between my teeth.

Dina grabbed the ends and pulled them back, tying them far tighter than necessary, causing me to release a groan of discomfort as the cloth pulled painfully into the sides of my mouth.

Dina said, "There. Now we can carry on in peace and quiet.".

I muttered a few indecipherable words through the rag, and Dina giggled slightly.

Dina, "Now you sound even more obedient than before.".

She walked over to her bag and reached back into it, pulling something out before casually walking around in front of me to show off her multi-stranded flogger.

The moment my eyes fell on the flogger, my muffled speaking ceased, as my eyes went to a look of scarceness at Dina.

Dina said, "I'm sure there's plenty of things you'd like to say to me right now, Princess. But none of it matters. Now, the only thing you need to think about is how long until I break you. All you need to feel is regret, shame, and pain.".

With a sudden yank, Dina tore off my black t-shirt that concealing my body.

My bare skin was covered with sweat and blood.

I protested no more because Dina wouldn't listen and instead glared with hate at Dina as Dina looked over my nude upper body.

Dina toyingly dragged the ends of the flogger along my skin and said, "You have such a beautiful body Princess Elizabeth Vi Britannia. It's too good for a lowly Britannian like yourself.".