Chapter 6 Returning of the Galaxy

(Intro)

(Narrator (Y/N): My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am the first Force Sensitive on my home planet Earth! During back 9 years ago the Emperor has been planning behind our back, order to destroyed the Jedi Order, not to interfere his plan. I been sent home due my master's order. But thanks to Tron to be encourage me I am training become Savior to fight back now I will bring back the Galaxy's freedom and I will stop the Empire, I am the Jedi!)

Meanwhile in (L/N) Residence

As (Y/N) inside in his secret lair and he has finally completed and succeeded to creating of his created ship.

(Y/N): Finally..... It's done.

(Y/N): Alright

(Y/N): Alright. Here it is. Co-Pilot system on the droid. Check. Weapons system online check. Light wall, check. Navigation mode check. Ropes Launcher, check. Fuel reloaded, check. Control panel check. And lastly.... Key and remote control check.

As he staring at the ship R4 arriving before letting out the sound of beep in worried and he turns toward at his droid with a smiles.

(Y/N): I fine...... R4. I need to stop Empire ruling over the Galaxy or worse they will even rule over my home planet. And we must stop them once and for all.

He said in serious expression.

As (Y/N) climb up on the stairs before sitting down on the cockpit as there is the mini magnet claw grabbed R4 before dropping insert in the starfighter. 

He holding of the hold item long time back in the Clone War.

(Y/N): Here go.

He placing on his head. Until it's add up with the blue visor on his right eye with the HUD on it.

(Y/N): May the force..... be with me.

As he release the sigh in heavily before placing his hands on the controller handler seeing the HUD data, analyzing and calculation appears.

As he slowly lift up on the control handle as the cutsom star fighter slowly floating up in levitating off the ground as he let shout of excitement.