Chapter 5 (Y/N)'s First Mission in Gamindustri

Meanwhile in the House of (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N) is typing on his computer to checking to designing his project to building of his own personal starfighter ship. He turning around around looking at the drop ship belong to Empire.

He get up walking toward to getting how much fuel they have on the system and to be checking on the computer to check the system is working and okay.

(Y/N): This is should be good for the ship. I had to be careful not to cause the whole place up into explosion. But.... I needed more times. For the sake of the galaxy.

Timeskip at School

(Y/N) is listening while Miss English is teaching in the class, while (Y/N) is thinking on his mind about he fought Darth Shadow.

Inner (Y/N): That guy..... Darth Shadow.... Why does familiar to me?

???: Hey, (Y/N) what you doing?!

Making his thought to be interrupted to be looking toward at his two best friends Chales and Ma Dong.

Charles 

Ma Dong

(Y/N): Oh Charles and Ma Dong how you doing?

Charles: We doing good, (Y/N), (Y/N), (Y/N) listen! 

Ma Dong: That right! (Y/N) we had been sworn brothers back in the middle school including Charlie. We.... Decided to get some hot babes!

He fired up with determines with the pervert face smiles on his face with love hearts including Charlie thinking in their mind imaginary about the hot beautiful girls surrounded on them.

While (Y/N) sweatsdrop.

(Y/N): Ok-Okay..... Why am I friends with you guys.

At the girls side they are having the conversations eating with some of the lunch talking about (Y/N).

Misora: So..... How does you and (Y/N) met?

She asking in curious and hidden jealous tone light glare staring at Lyra acting being nervous and small blush on her cheeks.