Part -37

Next morning, Nandani was preparing tea for everyone while Abhimanyu was standing beside her and making her laugh recalling the party's highlights. "I got blank when aunty announced the engagement. The first person I looked for help was Mukti but seeing her face it seemed that she was also blank"

"I was also blank for few seconds Abhi"

"Thanks your Aiyappa that Manik saved us all at correct moment plus he also confessed his love in front of everyone. Haven't I told you before that Manik loves you, it is clearly visible in his eyes."

"But how do you got to know Abhi that he loves me?" asked Nandani turning towards Abhi.

"Come on Nandu! Ever noticed the way he behave when I am around you? The way he vent out his frustration on the word "friend zoned" in the party. It clearly shows he use to be jealous and in the same way you would be jealous too if you would spot Manik with someone else."

Nandani recalls the moment when she have spotted Manik with Natasha. When ever she use to see him with someone else she use to get angry and pissed up on that person along with Manik too as why Manik is allowing anyone to come closer to him. She got distracted when she heard some noise coming out from outside.

"Who would have come so early in the morning?" Nandani asked to which Abhi just shrugged his shoulders.

On the other side Manik's sleep got disturbed due to the constant ringing of his mobile. He picked up his call and answered it without checking. "Hello Sir! Everything is done as you have ordered. Should we ask them to vacant this place now only or should we give them few days?"

Manik opened his eyes listening that and ordered them "Aman that property is now under Malhotra's. Ask them to vacant that place right now!"

"Okay Sir!" said his employee and cut the call. 

**********

After few minutes when Manik was getting ready, Ramu kaka knocked on his door. "Boliye Kaka!" said Manik while checking himself in the mirror.

"Sahab! Someone is on the door, she wants to meet you!" said Ramu Kaka. Manik looked towards him and nodded his head saying"aap chaliye, I am coming".

********

Manik smirked to see the person who wanted to meet him, she was none other than Nandani's aunt. "Why are you here?" asked Manik coldly.

"Manik beta! someone came from your company and he is saying that you have buy our property but we haven't sell it to anyone so how can anyone buy it. It is surely a mistake, hai na beta?"she asked sweetly.

"This is all business you know till yesterday, it was yours but today it is under Malhotra's. How? What? Why? Do not matters in business!" said Manik with full on attitude.

"Don't say like this beta! Where would I go at this age?"

"How does it matters to me where would you go? Go wherever you want but just go away from here!"

"Why are you doing this Manik? What have I done? Have you forget I am Nandani's aunt?" said aunt faking tears.

"Don't take my wife's name with that bad mouth of yours! Out from here!" said Manik shooting glares at her and turned to go inside. She tried to stop Manik by holding his hand "Manik please try to understand beta!" Her aunt tried to say when Manik pushed her hand causing her to dis-balance.

But before she could reach the ground Nandani hold her in her arms. "Chachi?" said Nandani looking at her face not knowing what is going on here.

Her aunt saw her face and said "Don't try to show sympathy now! I know this would have been your plan, you would have asked Manik to do this!"