Part - 25

Next morning Manik was the first one who woke up first. Actually he was not able to sleep whole night thinking what Nandani's answer would be. He saw Nandani sleeping peacefully with a serene smile on her face. Seeing her, he smiled and then an idea popped up in his mind. He slowly and carefully get up from the bed taking care that Nandani's sleep did not get disturbed.

Nandani woke up after an hour and saw herself on the bed. She recalled the last night conversation with Manik and said "Aiyappa! that means that was not a dream. It was all reality. Manik really wanted to give this a chance." Smilingly she get up from the bed and take her clothes to get fresh.

Nandani had not seen Manik this morning and while getting ready she was thinking "Manik kha gye, itni jldi toh uthte nhi h voo. May be he would be with Mom". After getting ready properly she thought to make tea for everyone but seeing Abhimanyu standing on the kitchen door peeping inside the kitchen confused her.

"Abhi" Nandani said putting her hand on his shoulder. To which Abhi at an instant turned towards Nandani and said "Sshhhh" pointing a finger on his lips. Nandani asked him in a merely whisper "what?"

Abhimanyu pointed his finger towards something. Nandani peep in to see what is entertaining Abhi early morning. She saw Manik in a chef coat looking at his mobile and then doing something.  It seems like he is following some guidelines from his mobile and then tying to execute the experiment.

Seeing Manik like this, Nandani could not stop herself and went inside the kitchen trying to see what he is doing actually. Abhimanyu tried to stop her but Nandani didn't listen. "Manik?" said Nandani making Manik shock for s second. He at once turned towards her and smiled nervously. 

"Kya kr rhe h aap?" asked Nandani looking towards a white liquid mixture. "You like aloo k parathe na in the breakfast, so I thought to make it by taking the help of the Youtube video but yha shyad sab ulta pulta ho gya. I am not able to make a dough " said Manik looking at that dough which was actually looking like a mixture.

But knowing that Manik was putting his efforts to prepare breakfast, Nandani was so overwhelmed by this sweet gesture. "Koi nah Manik! aap jaiye mai bna deti hu" said Nandani..

"Kya Nandu tu bhi nah, you just disturbed him." said Abhimanyu chuckling. While Manik got embarrassed that he was not successful in his mission of making Aloo k parathe on his own.

"Vese Manik itne efforts phle kr lete toh you would not have been friend zoned" said Abhimanyu in a full sarcasm tone. Nandani at once looked towards Abhimanyu and Manik who were constantly giving looks to each other. Anyone could say seeing their face that a cold-war is going on between them.

"Abhi please don't start it again" requested Nandani to Abhimanyu.

"But I was stating a fact na Nandu." said Abhimanyu not getting ready to stop this cold-war.

"How many times I have to tell you that fact is she is my wife and you are a friend" said Manik glaring Abhimanyu. "Aiyoo Aiyappa! not again" thought Nandani looking towards both of them getting nervous how to stop both of them.

"Abhi!" Nandani warned him. "Okay okay I am going! You take your husband side only, friend ki toh value hi nhi kisi ko aaj ki life mai" said Abhimanyu seeing Nandani getting pissed up. He left from there. 

"Manik you can't be angry, leave him. Concentrate on Nandani bss!" Manik thought composing himself.

"Manik aap bhi jaiye ab. I would prepare the breakfast." said Nandani turning towards stove.

"Nandani voo can I help you too in this please?" asked Manik. "But Manik" Nandani tried to refuse but Manik cut her saying "please". Seeing Manik pleading to her she was not able to say No to him she just nodded her head. However the fact was Manik was no help to her, he only increased her work. But today she actually liked his company. He was looking all cute trying to do all stuffs which he had not done ever in order to help her.