Part - 10

"Main uss nalayak ki biwi hu.. Main vha uska wait kr rhi hu.. Aur voo yha tumhare saath iss room main" said the girl and start crying..

"BIWI" said Nandani becoming shocked..

The girl stopped crying and rubbing her tears with back of her hands she asked "vaise who are you ?"

"Abhi toh friend hu" said Nandani confusingly...

"Achaa fir thik h" said the girl and was wiping her tears..

"But biwi bhi hu mai" said Nandani...

"Abhi toh bola tumne frnd ho... ab biwi bhi ban gyi itni jldi" said girl raising her eyebrow crossing her arms....

" Nhi mera matlab h frnd bhi hu aur biwi bhi hu " said Nandani correcting ...

"Nhi" said girl and start wailing...

"Aiyooo !!! please don't cry!!!" said Nandani trying to stop her from crying... In return girl started wailing more loudly.....

"I think soo aapko confusion ho gyi h koi, he is my husband" Nandani said trying to make her understand...

"Voo mere husband h" said the girl between her sobs and started crying again..

"Okk okk Rona band kro phle" said Nandani not knowing what to say...

"Kya ho rha h yha??" asked Manik coming from washroom...

"Manikk voo" said Nandani looking at the Manik and then pointing at the girl..

The girl at once goes towards Manik and hugged him... Seeing this Nandani widened her eyes...

"Haww direct hug kr lia inhe.. Mujhe toh bhot daante h usse Kuch ku nhi keh the voo Aiyappa!!!" Thought Nandini....

"Manik where were you? And who is she?" asked the girl hugging him...

"Hey!! Who are you? I don't know you..." asked Manik shockingly while breaking the hug...

"Manik I am your wife... " said the girl and was ready to start crying once more...

"What??? Are you serious?" asked Manik...

To which she just nodded and said "Itni jldi bhool gye mujhe"...

"I don't even know you" said Manik getting shocked... But the girl once again tried to hugged him but Nandani was too fast to block her from hugging Manik...

"Inhone bola na nhi jaante aapko ye" said Nandani glaring her... Manik was shell shocked seeing this... He had not expected that Nandani would take his side...

"Listen he is my husband" said the girl glaring Nandini..

"Bola naa mere husband h" said Nandini too glaring her...

"Don't trust your husband blindly, uh don't know his intentions" said the girl pointing fingers at Manik...

"I trust him and I know voo kbhi bhi aisa kuch nhi krenge" said Nandani crossing her arms over her chest...

Listening this the girl hold her head with her hand and then looked towards Manik... Manik was too looking at her... Then both of them burst in laughter...

Nandani became confused why both of them are laughing and she looked towards Manik for an answer... While he was busy in laughing...

"Sorry M but I can't continue more... I must say uh have a very innocent wife" said the girl in between her laugh...

"I know this V" said Manik winking to V...

They stopped laughing and looked towards Nandani who was standing with confused expressions..