Part - 28

Sorry for this note, I know some of you gets irritated with this but need a help from all of you as I know few of you do not read after the chapter ends so writing this in starting😊 I could see the views almost 1K but votes nearly by 200. Want to know the reason behind it, is the plot getting boring and all or due to some other reason? Because after updating almost regularly if the votes are less there would be a reason, right? So requesting you all to give genuine reason for this, please?

Happy reading😊

************

"So, who is next now?" asked Manik.. "Maine nhi khelna ab" said Nandani while getting up. Manik looked towards her in order to find out what is going in her mind now.

"What happened Nandu?" asked Abhimanyu as Nandani refused to play more. 

"I have lots of work to do Abhi, you guys carry on!" said Nandani and moved out from there. 

"Bhabhi ko kya hua suddenly, abhi tak toh thik thi" said Mukti after Nandani left. While Abhimanyu shrugged his shoulder not knowing the reason behind it.

"Have Nandani left just because she thought that I praised someone else that too in front of her? Is she getting jealous? Don't know! No one could say seeing her face that she was reacting on that thing. But what if she is actually getting jealous that too by herself? No worries! Soon I would to get to know that" thought Manik caressing his forehead.

*********************

Nandani's POV

"Aiyappa! You saw na how he was praising someone else. Who do praise like that aap btao? Her eyes, her nose, her lips-- It seems like he have to write a book on that girl. Who notice a girl like this? Btao?" complained Nandani to her Aiyappa.

While she was complaining to her Aiyappa she saw the mirror and said "I too have a short height *then noticing her eyes* my eyes are also black *then touching her nose* my nose is also cute haina and *touching her lips* My lips are also soft and pinkish. *Then she tried to smiled* See I have a beautiful smile also na. But he toh never ever complimented me. Because I know he had never ever noticed me like the way he had noticed that girl."

"How was he saying I would not be able to forget her beautiful face" said Nandani sarcastically mimicking like Manik. "Was she that beautiful? Naam bhi nhi btaya Aiyappa! Aur aap bhi help nhi kr rhe meri" said Nandani while looking upwards.

~~While Aiyappa was giggling seeing her complaining~~

"Who could be that girl? Could she be Alia?" thought Nandani while bitting her nails.

"But he toh hate Aliya na now as he told me earlier so would he describe her so well? One second do he love her still? Or that girl is someone else?" thought Nandani being confused.

Manik entered in his room to see her what she is doing and saw her lost somewhere. He stands beside her and cleared his throat to gain her attention. Nandani came out from her thoughts and saw Manik. "Where were you lost?" asked Manik.

"Why should I tell you?" said Nandani glaring Manik.

"What happened to you Nandani? Kuch hua h?" asked Manik getting concerned as she never behaved like that ever.

"Nothing! I have work to do" said Nandani and left before Manik could ask further more anything to her. After she left Manik got confused and thought "I thought she would be jealous and would ask about that girl and all. But she did not look jealous at all here she seems to be angry. What did I do wrong now?"

****************

In Kitchen

"What happened to you Nandani?" Nandani mimicked Manik sarcastically while starting preparing tea for everyone. "Aiyappa puch toh aise rhe the as if he cares." said Nandani. She was going to complain more but she stopped when she saw Manik coming in kitchen area.