Part - 24

Nandani's Pov

I was not in a mood to go outside. Aiyappa! it's not like it is because the way Manik scolded me. Matlab I was at fault na when I know that Manik was angry so I should have avoided him and give him some space. But nah I had to put hands in lion's den knowing that he is angry. Toh ye sab toh hona hi tha. So, indirectly I was responsible for all this that happened.

I had come with Abhi just because Mukti and he pleaded me so cutely that I was not able to say no to them. But my mind is still struck with Manik's thought. 

"Is now his mood is okay?"

"Do he really mean those words, do he want me to leave him and go?"

"How would I face him now?"

"Would we talk again or just ignore each other now?"

All these questions were raising to which I have no reply Aiyappa. I don't know what should I do now. Aiyooo! Manik and my life is so complicated. Whenever it seems now everything is going smoothly then BOOM!

Surprise!

Destiny never fails to surprise us! But for now I have made a point I would try my best to ignore Manik. The more we talk, the more the issues; so it would be good if we just ignore each other, haina?

All the way, Abhi was trying his best to make me laugh and ultimately he succeeded. Don't know why but he had taken my mobile too saying that he needs my hundred percentage attention to him only. While we reached home we were discussing about a college prank when suddenly Manik came from nowhere and hold me tightly in his embrace shocking me.

********************

"Thank Gawddd!" Manik remarked and then breaking the hug he kept his right hand on her cheek and said "Where were you Nandani?" Shock was an understatement for Nandani. From all the things she have not expected this to happen at all. 

While Mukti smiled seeing his bhai's concern for his bhabhi. So it all worked smoothly then as she had thought. "Bhabhi is so loving that she would not say bhai a word but it's high time now bhai should know that Bhabhi can also get fed up and could leave him due to his harsh actions" thought Mukti that's why she lied as she just felt that this realization was much needed for Manik.

"Bolo kaha chali gyi thi?" asked Manik softly with utmost care. Nandani came out from her trance and said "I... I... Actually I was with Abhi."

Than only Manik realized that Abhimanyu too was standing there with Nandani. But he haven't noticed him before. "Oh okay! But you should have at least pick up my calls nah. Your number also get switched off later. You know how much scared I was. You should have at least told me nah that you were going with Abhi." said Manik. 

Yes! for now it doesn't matter to him that she was with Abhi. The thing which mattered right now was Nandani is safe and sound and in front of his eyes. She had not left him, she is there with him.

Looking Manik so concerned for her, Nandani felt bad that she had made him worried for no reason. She at once clarified fidgeting her fingers that "voo actually my mobile was with Abhi and it was on silent mode so we didn't get to know that you were calling. Due to low battery shyad switch off ho gya hoga. Aur maine apko issliye nhi btaya because you have said na..... Matlab you were angry na at that time so I just"

Manik was feeling terrible to utter those hurtful words to Nandani at that time. 

"I am sorry Nandani! I am just so" Manik was confessing but Nandani cut him at once and said smilingly "No problem.. I didn't mind that. It's okay"