Chapter 4- Coffee?!

//OMG over 100 views? How did that happen? This is such a great X-Mas present. It may not sound like a lot, but in my mind it is so much. Here's chapter 4. Today's song is... All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey
MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS

((Wow, I remember when this story had 109 views now it has 8K+  I'm really proud of myself, actually.))//

CLOVE'S POV

"Up up up! We have school today and you need to get ready." Annie says as she yanks on the covers over my freezing body. I hold on tight to make sure they don't get yanked off.

"Five more minutes?" I ask covering my eyes with a pillow. "Nope!" She says popping the 'p'.

"Fine!" I groan and sit up to look at the clock. it says 5:23. 5:23?

"Going back. To. Bed." I mumble and lay back down. She grabs my hand and yanks me up again.

"We have to make you look presentable! Make a good impression! Plus, I need to get ready as well." Annie explains.

"School doesn't start until 8:00 genius. We have three hours. And why didn't you wake them up?" I say pointing to Katniss and Johanna.

"Oh Kat and Jo don't really care about their appearance. Now lets get started." Annie says.

"Who says I do?"

"You don't have a choice, Clovey."

I sigh and step into the bathroom to take a shower. I strip down and turn on the warm water. Apparently, this water gets warm quickly, because I burn my hand to see the temperature.

Once I'm done with my shower, I wrap myself in a fuzzy towel and walk out into the dorm. Jo and Katniss are still sleeping like rocks.

"Okay good, your done. Finally. Now it's time to start with your outfit!" Annie exclaims, careful not to wake up the other sleeping girls on one of the bunk beds. Jo and Kat share one while me and Ann share one.

"Hmm, too slutty, too girly, WAY too sparkly... AHA!" She takes out a floral top, some skinny jeans, and some short, brown boots. This is not something I would normally wear... Maybe the boots but the outfit isn't totally me. Actually, to be honest I'm still surprised this school doesn't have a uniform.

"Do you have anything with, let's say, the colour black?" She pauses before returning to her closet. She comes out about ten minutes later with a dark grey-almost black top, some light coloured skinny jeans, black Vans and a flannel. I smile, (yes, a genuine smile) and head in the bathroom to put it on.

Annie was already ready when I got out of the shower, and let me tell you Annie is a very pretty girl

Annie was already ready when I got out of the shower, and let me tell you Annie is a very pretty girl. She had wavy, light brown hair and beautiful teal eyes that resembled the ocean.