Chapter 10- How Much?

Clove's POV

The restaurant was very expensive. When we got the menu, the cheapest thing was $40. For a small appetizer. Boy, were me and Cato happy. We both had our wallets, just in case, but definitely didn't plan on actually using them.

"What about the pasta primavera?" I smirk at Cato. "56."

"Why is this place so expensive?" Peeta groans, hitting his head on the table.

"No no! The filet mignon pink sauce ravioli!" He points to the menu. "64!"

Everyone groans knowing they have to pay for both our meals.

"Well, we could always get the filet mignon dish and the sautéed salmon with lemon sauce." I offer. "70 for the salmon." Are we this much of assholes, about to make our friends pay for our $200 meal?

Yes. Yes we are.

"Why is it so expensive?!" Katniss complains, throwing her hands in the air in frustration.

"Sounds good. We'll start off with two Cobb salads as well." Cato closes the menu, ignoring Katniss's comment.

"How much can you two actually eat?" Glimmer glares at us. We both ignore her comment, too busy rubbing our win in their faces.

In reality, I will probably barely make a dent.

"Ooh and for desert, we could get the tiramisu!" I point to the delicious looking desert on the desert and drink menu.

"Sounds good."

When the waiter gets back with our waters,
me and Cato order what we mentioned earlier, making everyone angry with us. We wait to order desert, obviously. Everyone else got something on the cheaper side so they could pay for mine and Cato's food.

The entrées were delicious. The pasta was a little rich and the salmon, a little too much salt. I don't understand why they added salt in the sauce. It really didn't need it. Otherwise, very good.

Driving home was a disaster. This time I called shotgun, making Johanna curse quite loudly at the sky, this time her being stuck in the middle of Katniss and Glimmer.

When we get home, Finnick says we should play truth Odair, with alcohol involved. I almost disagreed at the thought of playing truth or dare again, but I didn't. What happens is if you forfeit a dare or truth, you have to take a shot of rum, vodka, or tequila, your choice, but you only get one out. If you don't get chosen after three turns, you have to do a shot. I'm not scared, its just I like being in control. When you drink you lose control of your actions. And I've been drunk enough times in the past to regret everything I do while under the influence

Gale starts and it lands on Glimmer. "Truth Odair?" He grins.

"Odair."

"Take off one main piece of clothing for the rest of the game until it lands on you again."

She takes off her shirt and Marvel stares. Not so subtly if I might add. That's sad, he's seen her like this before. She wore something like this to school on Wednesday. And not only that, she had to wear a bra instead of her tiny ass bikini top.

Glimmer spins it and it lands on me. Crap.

"Truth." I say before she can even open her mouth.

"Who was the first person you had sex with?" Oh that's easy. Come on Glimmer. That's the best you could think of?

"No one." I state simply. Glimmer cocks an eyebrow.

"You're a virgin?"

"Did I stutter, princess? Not everyone throws their panties at every guy they encounter."