Chapter 8- "My Bikini Top!"

Cato's POV

"Let's go to the beach!" Finnick suggests with a cheeky grin. Annie nods quickly. They both love swimming.

"You just want to see the girls in bikinis, don't you Finnick?" Katniss asks and he slowly shakes his head, then nods, turning to Annie. "I only really care to see Ann here." Annie just giggles in response.

Glimmer smiles and says, "I got a new bikini, so let's do it!" The girls walk upstairs and go to change. My room happens to be downstairs, so I head in there and quickly slip on swim shorts, which I brought just in case. You never know, Finnick will drive four goes to go to the beach. He's done so before.

Once I was done, I sat on the couch waiting for everyone to finish. Then the girls walked down the stairs.

I couldn't help but stare at Clove. She was wearing a simple black bikini with pink straps. She glared at me when she noticed me looking, and then I laughed.

When everyone is done changing, Finnick supplies surf boards and towels and we walk out the back door and I am immediately greeted with a cool sea breeze that has the scent of salt. We all run toward the sand, laying out our towels and stuff.

Glimmer is wearing a pink and sparkly, almost too small bikini. It's not going to stay on for very long, being in the ocean and all. Peeta laughs at it for a little, and then begins to stare at Katniss, who is wearing a sunset orange one. It happened to be his favourite colour. I chuckle and push him slightly toward her. He scowls and drags me with him in the opposite direction. I roll my eyes and stop walking. I smirk and say, "I dare you to ask Kitty out." His face turns red.

"What?" He looks at me in the eye, shock filling his features. I cross my arms and shrug, smirk plastered on my face.

"Are you going to be a complete wuss, or are you going to ask your lover out already?"

"She does not love me." He crosses his arms and continues. "But... I'll try..."

"Good decision. You have till sundown. Get her alone, compliment her or something like that, then ask." I say.

"But on one condition. Tell me who you like. I won't tell anyone." Peeta smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. I know he has a feeling, and it just may be right.

"How old do you think we are? 10?"

"Look I just want something to hold over your head."

"Fine. I'm pretty sure I like Clove, but you probably knew that" I mumble and he smirks and he raises his hand for me to shake it. I take his hand and shake. He has a look on his face like 'I knew it all along'. I scowl slightly.

"If you tell anyone, the whole school will find out about that thing with you and Dell-" I was cut off by a quick.

"NO! Never speak of that ever again! I won't tell anyone, but like I said it is to hold over your head. Don't worry man, I'll help you." I laugh at his sudden outburst. Delly pretty much put on a brunette, braided wig for the play she was in and pulled him in the closet. He thought it was Katniss, so he started making out with her. When he grabbed her 'hair' the wig came off and he realized he made out with Delly.

"It's not that big of a deal, I'm sure Del would REALLY enjoy the attention!" He scowls and punched me in the arm. "Hey!" I punch him back, maybe a bit too hard though.

I stick out a hand to help him off the ground. "Haha... sorry mate." I say in a fake Aussie accent. It was very terrible and Peeta starts to laugh. I'm not the best with accents and impersonating.