Chapter 3- Cheese Buns Anyone?

//Today's song is... Night Changes by 1D
For finnicksalive , she requested the song and I, for some reason, put it in here.
Your welcome BTW//

CATO'S POV

"C'mon Peeta! Let's go make cheese buns for your girlfriend!" Peeta clenches up his fists.

"Shut it Marvel. Plus we don't even know if they can come. It doesn't really matter. I don't care."

"Oh come on, we all know you are in love with Ka-"

Peeta slaps a hand over Marvel's mouth, narrowing his eyes at the snickering brunette.

"I don't know what your talking about Marvel..."

I burst into laughter. It was obvious that Peeta was into Katniss. It is absolutely hilarious. All the guys, including me, make fun of him for it. Not because of who he likes, just because that he is so obvious and Katniss has absolutely no idea. And the fact that he liked her since he was 5. Yeah that's another trigger.

"Well I do, lover boy, and I know that you still like her."

"And I know that you have a thing for Glimmer, doofus ."

Marvels face becomes red and his mouth is open like he is gonna say something, but he is at a loss for words. He quickly shuts his jaw.

"Come on, guys. Stop making a big deal out o-"

"Cato, shut up. You don't get it." Marvel and Peeta snap at the same time.

"JINX!"

"DOUBLE JINX!"

"TRIPLE JINX!"

"QUADRUPLE JINX"

I just roll my eyes. Very mature.

"Hey, Annie said they could go." Finnick enters the room along with Gale. Peeta's face lights up, and his mouth breaks into a grin.

"Cool. Let's go!" I say.

"Kay, just no more lover boy jokes coming out of your mouths got it? Especially in front of the girls." Peeta glares at me, Marvel, and Finnick. We are the ones who tease him the most.

"Got it." Marvel says.

I put my hands up, smirking. "I don't make promises I can't keep Loverboy." His gaze hardens at me and I just laugh. "Okay, okay. No Loverboy jokes."

"Who's car are we taking?" Peeta says once we enter the parking lot.

"Mine?" I offer, which everyone quickly denies. There are many voices talking over each other, mentioning the party and stuff.

"We don't want a repeat of 2019" Peeta states, slowly. Let's just say last time we took my car, there was a laaaarge hospital bill. But that's a story for another time.

"We're going in mine. It's my bakery after all." Peeta states. I just nod and everyone agrees.

We get inside his jeep and head off to Mellark's Bakery. I know, it's a stupid bakery name, but Extremely Tasty Cakes, the cupcake place down the road, is worse. The best part is that I've tried one of their cakes before, and they are old and dry. Extremely Tasty Cakes my ass...

"So..." Gale breaks the silence.

"Soo..." Finnick mocks him, taking out a sugar cube and poping it into his mouth.

"Soooo...." Marvel says.

"S-" I am cut off by a extremely loud, "Shut the fuck up." No one was expecting this to come from Peeta, the one with the highest patience and the hate of cursing. Peeta never curses. Ever.