✱ COVER CONTEST (CLOSED) ✱

COVER CONTEST

Welcome to the cover contest of Mind Games! I have decided that the cover is not appealing enough, and does not fit the game itself. So, I have called on you guys to help me!

I have decided to hold a cover contest because I feel it would be more special if the players designed and created the new cover- which will stick as long as the book is around. The same will be held for the next command game, who's title will be revealed on day 150.

Like every other contest, their will be both guidelines and prizes. Unfortunately, there can be only one cover featured, but there will be runner ups who receive prizes.

The guidelines are simple- they include the rules of the contest and the guidelines of which the cover should be created. They can be found below.

GUIDELINES
- You will have 8 days to create a cover.

- Cover must have the Mind Games name on it.

- Cover must have my username on it. The creator's is optional.

- When finished with a cover, tag me in a book of yours where it is posted. Submissions must go through Wattpad only; no third party site submissions are permitted.

- Please do not copy another creator's cover.

- Cover must be a stormy theme- using purple is encouraged.

- A cat, or cats, must be featured on the cover.

- Real-life cats or animated cats can be featured. Please only pick one though; using both is unappealing. If you choose to use animated cats, please site the artist! If you use a real-life cat, please make sure there are no watermarks on the image used.

- Make the cover pleasing to the eye! Not necessarily aesthetic, but something that is pretty.

PRIZES
The winner of the cover contest will receive a second character to play in the game, a reputation boost (if they are an active player), along with a skill level boost on any cat of their choice. Outside of the game, they will receive an individual shoutout on my message board, votes on any book of their choice, and a short story written by yours truly. You may also receive something in my next command game 👀

The first runner up will receive a reputation boost (if they are an active player), a shoutout on my message board, and 5 votes on any book.

The second runner up will also receive a reputation boost if an active player, a shoutout on my message board, and 5 votes on any book of their choice.

And of course, any participants will get a shoutout on my message board.

The cover contest will run from JUNE 11th, 2020 to the afternoon/night of JUNE 19th, 2020. Please get your covers in between these dates. I am grateful to anyone who participates!!