✱ DAY SEVENTY-ONE . MARCH 2-3 (CLOSED) ✱

THE ENOCHIANS
DAY SEVENTY-ONE, MARCH 2-3, 2020

CLAN STATS

Season : Leafbare (2/3)
Weather : Cool ☁️
Event : None.
-
Fresh Kill Pile : 35 prey
Herb Store : 34 herbs
Branches : 69 sticks
Border Strength : 20/20

Cats : 66
Toms : 34
She-Cats : 32
-
Leader : 1
Advisors : 2
Healers : 1
Hunters : 34 (-5)
Apprentices : 15
Queens : 5
Kits : 13
-
Severely Injured : 3
Injured : 3
Slightly Injured : 4
Greencough : 3
Whitecough : 4
-
Dens Built : 6
Escapees : 4

IMPERIAL NEWS

Welcome to The Imperials, angels.

The tom faced the cold breeze of the edge of the territory, letting the claws of wind tear through his face. He didn't dare close his eyes.
He felt no guilt for leaving, only saddened that he would have to leave his newborn daughter.
The Enochians are not his home, and they would never be. His groupmates cast him out and murdered every last member of his family. He had a cold heart, and he would never fit in with them.
And so, he left- warning no one, and leaving no trace except the empty paw steps in the snow.
Lavenderdance has escaped.

Yesterday, Lavenderdance permanently crushed and twisted Lemurkit's leg, preventing him from ever being able to become a hunter.

Splashflight is severely injured (-3 energy.)

Flintbite, Polarstorm, Orchiddusk, Ivytail, and Infernofang are injured (-2 energy.)

Sparkheart, Brightsun, Nettlespring, and Bramblepool are slightly injured (-1 energy.)

Ivytail, Polarstorm, and Nettlespring have fallen ill with greencough! (-3 energy)

Hootkit, Carneliankit, and Rainkit have fallen ill with whitecough! (-3 energy)

Orchiddusk is healed from whitecough!

Blossompaw is old enough to rank up to a healer! Use the command /rank up to healer (new name).

Gorgepaw is old enough to rank up to a hunter! Use the command /rank up to hunter (new name).

Carneliankit, Bearkit, and Rainkit are old enough to rank up to apprentices! Use the command /rank up to apprentice to leave behind the nursery!

Vixenfur's kits have been named! They are called Mistykit and Hopekit.

Bramblepool's kits have been named! They are called Lemurkit, Ferretkit, and Coconutkit.

Fallenwish's kit has been named! She is called Freckledkit.

Flamepool's sons have been named! They are called Ravenkit and Thunderkit.

Doepaw and Flurrypaw have ranked up to apprentices! Their mentors are Finchberry and Sparkheart, respectively.