✱ DAY ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY-FOUR . MAY 8-9 (CLOSED) ✱

THE IMPERIALS
DAY ONE HUNDRED & TWENTY-FOUR, MAY 8-9, 2020

CLAN STATS

Season : Newleaf (3/3)
Weather : Overcast 🌫
Event : None.
-
Fresh Kill Pile : 150 prey
Herb Store : 7 herbs
Branches : 94 sticks
Border Strength : 20/20

Cats : 40
Toms : 18
She-Cats : 22
-
Seraphim : 1
Crowned Prince(ss) : 1
Council Members : 2
Purists : 7 (-1)
Healers : 2
Hunters : 15 (-1)
Apprentices : 9
Queens : 2
Kits : 3
-
Whitecough : 1
Slightly Injured : 2
-
Mate Pairs : 11
Dens Built : 8
Escapees : 4

IMPERIAL NEWS

Welcome to The Imperials, angels.

The execution was happening at Moonhigh- the cat had very little time before they needed to get back to camp. They had to be present- they didn't want to raise any suspicions.

The predator had heard from a accomplice, who never showed, that their prey was at the river, washing away his secrets and sorrows. But they knew that you couldn't wipe them away.. they will always be there.

Pushing quietly through the forest, the cat kept an eye out. Was there anyone else out tonight? They hoped not- with this, they were already risking too much.

As the cat approached the stream, the weep of the running water filled their ears. They felt a twinge of pity; he was young, and young cats made mistakes. But they had to fulfill The Skywalkers' wishes; purify the Clan.

Rounding on the tom, silently, the cat struck. Pinning him down in a massive sweep, they killed him quickly with a killing bite to the back of the neck. He didn't deserve to struggle or suffer, as his punishment was death itself.

The green-eyed cat looked up at the stars. "I hope this was what you wanted," they murmured, before nudging his body into the water to cleanse him of their scent. "I am sorry."

Venomsnap was murdered last night.

Freckleddance was executed yesterday for the sin of lying, adultery, secret breeding, and having a secret mate.

Flintbite and Ravenfall have bred! Their kits will be born in 1 moon (-2 energy.)

All rights to the kits have been given to Spiderbite! He is the adoptive dad, and will stay in the Nursery until they are 6 moons old. Flintbite will feed them. Sandpipersong has become their adoptive mother.

Hootyew still has whitecough! (-3 energy)

Spiderbite and Sandpipersong are still slightly injured (-1 energy.)

Magpiepetal has ranked up to a hunter!

Crystalpool has ranked up to a healer!

The kits have been named! They are called Laeliakit, Lotuskit, and Lupinkit.

Cliffpaw's new mentor is Pumasnarl.

Flurrystorm and Speckledpaw are now fully healed!

Sandpipersong and Venomsnap are now mates!