✱ DAY FIFTY-EIGHT . JANUARY 29 - FEBRUARY 17 (CLOSED) ✱

THE IMPERIALS
DAY FIFTY-EIGHT, JANUARY 29-FEBRUARY 17, 2020

CLAN STATS

Season : Leafbare (1/3)
Weather : Snowy 🌨
Event : New Government Voting
-
Fresh Kill Pile : 137 prey
Herb Store : 28 herbs
Branches : 38 sticks
Border Strength : 18/20

Cats : 47
Toms : 22
She-Cats : 25
-
Healers : 2
Hunters : 30
Apprentices : 8
Queens : 1
Kits : 7
-
Slightly Injured : 2
Injured : 8
Severely Injured : 3
-
Dens Built : 7
Escapees : 3

IMPERIAL NEWS

Welcome to The Imperials, angels.

Leafbare has arrived (-1 penalty.)

The battle is over, and the rebels have won! They now have jurisdiction over where the fate of The Imperials lie, and have decided to create a new democracy-type government. The high rank's now have no official power, so purists and hunters have now merged ranks.

Cherrylicker, Beetlepoppy, Tigerspark, Leopardlily, Myrtlespider, and Acornpaw were all killed yesterday.

Mossdapple has given birth to an accidental litter! Please welcome Cherrylicker's kits- CollapsingCrows- , xXDr3am_CatcherXx , and DanielaCruz918 to The Imperials!

Robinclaw, and Starlingcloud are all severely injured (-3 energy.)

Wavewisp, Ivytail, Infernopaw, Nettlespring, and Jaguarbite are all injured (-2 energy.)

Slatefallow, Flamepool, and Blizzardshine are all slightly injured (-1 energy.)

Butterflywhisker and Skylarktuft were healed yesterday and are now injured (-2 energy.)

Gorgekit, Songkit, Flintkit, and Blossomkit are old enough to rank up to apprentices! Use the command /rank up to apprentice to leave behind the Nursery!

Mossdapple was healed yesterday and is now injured (-2 energy.)

Bramblepool was healed yesterday and is now slightly injured (-1 energy.)

Bouncepaw's new mentor will be Orchiddusk.

Volepaw has maxed out her huntingskill level.

Because Sparkheart's kits are 6 moons old, she has returned to her hunter duties.

Have fun, angels.

CATS

HEALERS

Fallowwhisper @Sunsetpool
She-cat
Light brown tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes
Reputation : 33/40
Healingskill Level 5
Foragingskill Level 5
Health : Good (3 energy)