✱ DAY FIFTY-FOUR . JANUARY 23 (CLOSED) ✱

THE IMPERIALS
DAY FIFTY-FOUR, JANUARY 23, 2020

CLAN STATS

Season : Greenleaf (3/3)
Weather : Humid 🌧
Event : None.
-
Fresh Kill Pile : 49 prey
Herb Store : 24 herbs
Branches : 9 sticks
Border Strength : 19/20

Cats : 51
Toms : 26
She-Cats : 25
-
Seraphim : 1
Crowned Prince : 1
Council Members : 3
Purists : 7
Healers : 2
Hunters : 23 (-1)
Apprentices : 7
Queens : 2
Kits : 7
-
Very Sleep Deprived : 2
Tired : 2
Injured : 1
-
Dens Built : 5
Escapees : 1

IMPERIAL NEWS

Welcome to The Imperials, angels.

Goldenwind and Cherrylicker are very sleep deprived (-2 energy.) If they do not sleep today they will die.

The amount of branches it takes to build each den can be found below!

DEWSTRIKE has been accused of trying to murder Puddlestep! The tom has been put on trial by the Seraphim and his council, and within 3 moons he will be decided if innocent or guilty. Every night he must be guarded, and last night Ivytail and Cherrylicker guarded him, leaving them tired (-1 energy.) This will prevent him from escaping or trying to hurt someone. He can not use any injury. This means any current murders after yesterday were not committed by him.

Unrest continues to build as high ranks are throwing the words "killing the kits" and "hunger games." As they begin to crack down, fear within The Imperials grows. The word Darkripple's Revolution has begun to be thrown around.

Last night, a cat in the Clan warned Lilacdance of rogues on the territory. She led the larger she-cat where the multi-colored cat attacked the queen and ripped her throat out. The cat then threw the body in the river, and Lilacdance was found on the edge of the territory, multicolored fur in her claws. LILACDANCE WAS ASSASSINATED.

The cats were sure they couldn't be seen or heard in the Thunderstorm. "It is time to get our revenge on the Seraphim and his council," a she-cat announced, her darker colored tail lashing as she watched over 2 other cats, and 2 who laid in the shadows, one big, still learning the ways of evil. One of them with a fire blazing in their eyes said, "I've long awaited for this, and I can't wait to get revenge on the cat who was once my denmate."
The cat flicked her tail at a tom and another she-cat. "You two, go begin to dig. She glanced at the other two. "You two come with me. We're going to fetch her."
-
The three cats dragged away the little she-cat, having knocked her out for a few minutes. "She's heavy," the youngest complained. "Quiet, or you're going to wake the others," another said. They dragged her under a big oak tree where they met up with the others. They pinned her against the bark to wait. And when she woke, they chanted, "Death to the Imperials!", before they threw her in the hole and buried her alive.
LIONPAW HAS BEEN MURDERED.

Because Lilacdance was murdered, Lavenderpaw was the only cat eligible to take her place. He will assume the role of Council and will be mentored by Ivytail.

Puddlestep was healed yesterday and is now injured (-2 energy.)

A Nursery was built.

Lavenderpaw has maxed out his huntingskill level.

Because Tigerspark's player's account has been deleted, their character will temporarily be controlled by me. If they do not claim their character in 3 moons, they will be killed off.