gender reveal

5 months pregnant
Iris pov
So today we're going to the doctor to find out the gender. Then we will go to his parent's house for dinner.
"Are you ready?" said a happy Anthony.
"Yes "
Now I'm laying down waiting for the doctor to tell us the gender.
"Well are you ready to find out the gender of your baby," said Dr Graham
"Yes," both of us said.
"Okay. Baby A is a boy and Baby B is a girl"
We were shocked to hear that's pregnant with a twin.
"Well congrats I'll print out your ultrasound"
After I leave the doctor office I went home and he went to the office.
Grant pov
"Son I'm very disappointed in you. How could you do that to the Irish and threaten her to marry her to get my company? You don't need to marry Iris anymore. I'm handing everything to your younger sister. Your not welcome in this family anymore. You think I wouldn't find out what you're up to. Leave her and let her live her life. I'm so ashamed to say your my son" he said in anger and hang up. I took my phone and throw it on the wall. I lost everything I wanted because of her so I will take something from her to make her feel my pain. I start to plan.
Irish pov
We are currently having dinner at Mendez mansion. I'm so happy I can't wait to tell them the news.
" so everyone we have good news," said Anthony
"Well we went to the doctor to find out the gender and found out we're expecting twin"
"So what's the gender of my grandbaby I hope it's a girl because I want to spoil her. I always wanted a girl but got two boys." said his mom
"Well your dream will come through its one girl and one boy"
"Yes," said both parents
"Well our girl can play together," said Kayley.
We went home and I went to our room and sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me which of the names you think is best for the twin
Alexis and Alexsander
Adam and Adama
Justine and Justin
Remember to vote and comment.