becoming Anthony finance

Iris pov
From I wake up Anthony has been acting strange. He looks like something is bothering him. "Are you okay?" I asked and he jumps like he was frightened.
Anthony POV
I have never been so nervous. Today I want to propose to the woman I love. So my sister-in-law/best friend is helping me with everything. I hope she would say yes. Because if she doesn't says yes then I will tie her to my bed until she says yes. I can't bear her to leave me and I want my child to have a complete family like my brother.
Irish pov
I was watching the umbrella academy when someone turns off the tv. I was going to give that person a piece of my mind but when I saw it was Kayley I didn't say anything.
"Get up and go shower and meet me in your room. I don't have any time to waste as we have to prepare for your date with my best friend"
I was in shock before I register what she had said. But anyway I when and took a shower. When I got out of the bathroom I saw a pretty red dress.
"Get dress then I will sort out your hair and makeup"
After finish dressing, she curled my hair and a slight amount of makeup. While she went outside I took my time admiring myself. As I was ascending the stair I saw a dashingly handsome Anthony at the bottom. He looks at me as if I took his breath away and I could not stop looking and admire him. I'm so lucky to have met a man like him. I'm glad that Grant shows me his true colour so I could meet a good man like him.
"You look breathtakingly beautiful," he said and kiss my cheek.
"Why thank you and you look dashingly handsome. Where are we going"
"Thank you love but it's a suprize. You just have to wait and see"
That made me curious. We head to his car and in entering he put a blindfold on. Throughout the ride, I wonder where we are going. The car came to a stop and he opens the door for me and holds my hand to lead me where ever we are going. When we got to our stop he removed the blindfold and I was amazed at the scene. We were at his beach house. There was a light hang up, a big blanket with a small table in the middle and cantle on the patio and table and also cushion
"Have a seated dinner will be soon"
Then he disappears inside while I sat down and wait on him. He comes back with couples dishes like the mashed potato, ribs, wings, wedges, mac cheese, orange juice and bread rolls. I only tried the ribs, mash potato and wings. After we finish eating he took the plate inside and came back with dessert which was chocolate mocha cake and cookie and cream ice cream with chocolate syrup.
"I hope you enjoy the meal"
"Yes"
Where putting the ice cream in my mouth I felt something hard so I spit it out only to see it was a ring. Anthony took it from out of my palm and went on one knee.
"I know I don't know you much and you may think I'm only with you because of our baby. Well thats, not the case. From the moment I lay on you, I knew you were the one for me my soulmate. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, knowing all the good and bad about and grow old with you. So would you Iris walker make me Anothony Mendez the happiest man in the world by becoming me, wife."
I was in shock that why he was so nervous.
"Yes," I shouted and he put on the ring the pick me up and spin me.
"Today you have made me happy," he said and kiss me and brought me inside.
-------------------------'''#------------------------------'
remember to vote and comment
Sorry for the long wait but I will try to update as often as I can now.

Guy tell me which one of these and you think is best for Kurt and Kayley daughter
Alisson
Aria
summer
Indie