you'll soon be mine

Iris POV

When I woke up Anthony had was wrap around my waist and we were very close. He looks so cute while sleeping. I just feel like kissing those lips.
"Take a pic and I know I look good," he said while his eyes are still close. How does he know I'm awake. "You not hot I have seen way better-looking guys than you," I said while hitting his chest. Then got up and run to the bathroom. When I came out he went in.
My phone started to ring " hello" I answered. "Hello, baby girl you thought you could run from me and I got news for you think again because I know where you are and I'm going come and get you. So enjoy your freedom while it last because you're going to be mine soon and be my wife. Then you can't run from me" said that familiar voice. I was so shocked that I drop the phone and start to panic.
"Are you okay?" asked Anthony and brought me out of my panic state.
I just smiled and try to cover it up. "Yes. I we go to my place now"
"Okay just get ready and then we'll get something to eat then we will leave okay," he said and smile at me.
After getting ready we went back to my apartment. When Jane came in she looked tired and I was packing.
"Where are you going. Are you go to a get away with your baby daddy. So you guys are a couple now. If so pay up" she said while sitting on my bed.
"Yes, I don't want him to do anything to Anthony. So I should leave before anything happens to me or him" I said. "Stop packing because if you keep on running your child will never get to know his dad and that would mean you're giving that jack horse the satisfaction thatyyou'reerer afraid of him. I'm going to call Anthony maybe he can help" she said and dial his number before I could get the phone from her to stop her.
I prayed he would not answer but my hope died when he answered. She hands me the phone and stands watching me. I took a deep breath and told him everything. He suggested that I should move in with him for my safety. So I will be moving out because he and my best is leaving me no choice. I hope I'll be safe with him.

----------------------------------------------------------'--
Remember to vote and comment.