day out with Kayley

Iris Pov
A couple of minutes after Anthony was gone. His sister-in-law came.
"So are you ready to go shopping my new friend," said Kayley with a smile.
"Yes let me get my purse," I said and went to my room and took up my purse and meet her in the living room. We went to the mall and got baby clothes, toys and maternity clothes.
Right now we are at a dinner to have lunch.
"So hows your far along are you?" she asked
"I'm three months pregnant and you"
"I'm six months. I can't wait for this princess to be born" she said while rubbing her belly smiling.
We spend the time getting to know each other. Until a text came in on her phone " I have to go but I hope we can meet again" she said and paid the bill.  So I went home.
When I got home I start to watch Jumanji on the next level. When it was getting late I decided to make dinner for us. I search and found chicken, some potato sausage, can of corn. So I decide to mamashedash potato and fry chicken.
First I peel the potato and add it to the hot water with salt and put some eggs to boil. While the potato was I cut up some escallion. Then prepare a bowl with flour, egg. The chicken which was season was added to the flour, then the egg and then the flour place in heated oil to be fried.
When the potato was finish boiling I place them in a bowl. Cut the egg and removed the yolk and cut the egg white and sausage into fine pieces. Then add them, the escallion and corn and mayonnaise to the bowl with the potato and mix it. Then make the sauce.
"What smells so good," said a muscular voice.
"Why don't you go freshen up then we can have dinner together"
He went upstairs and came back. Then we had dinner. "Dinner taste good. If this is how good you cook I would look forward toccominggngnge home to dinner every day" he said while carrying our dish to the sink.
While he washes up I decided to go up and take a shower.
When I went back downstairs he was watching a movie so I decide to join him.
Grant PoV
Dam I can't get close to her. I need to marry me to get my parents business. I guess I have to call in her parent. So I pick up my phone and dial her dad number.
"Mr Walker I have found Iris but I'm having trouble getting her to come back. So I know she will listen to you. So I would like you to come here in the hope to get her to come back so we can start planning the wedding" I said with a smirk.
"Yes, I will come soon as possible. I always wanted you as a son-in-law. So I will do my best to get her back" he said.
"Good I can't wait and thank you, I said and ended the call.
He such a fool.

Henry  pov
Hessmirksfter I got off the phone with a grant. I guess I have to go to get my daughter home so she can marry grant then force him to sign everything over to me and then I dispose of him. I was so happy when his parents offer for their son and my daughter to get married. I have always hated his dad. He stole the woman I love. So I'm going to take his empire then I can get my carmen.

-'--------------------------'-------------------'-'---------'
Remember to vote and comment.
Sorry everyone for the late update.