the date

Iris POV
After hearing Kayley and Kurt story dinner was served. It went well I got to know his family better.

Now we are going to drive back to my house. The drive is very silent until Anthony broke it " I was wondering if you would like to go out on a date and if you feel uncomfortable we can just go as a friend. I just would like to get to know you better " he said nervously.
" yes dummy I'll go with you," I said. " okay I'll pick you up on your day off," he said and it got back silent.
When we got to the building he walked me to my door. " I enjoyed tonight and see you on my day off," I said and kiss him on his cheek. Closed the door and leaned on it. I was shocked I couldn't believe I just kiss him on the cheek.
" she finally arrives," said my friend frightening me.
"Girl you scared me I thought you would be fast asleep by now," I said holding my hand over where my heart is.
" no, I couldn't go to sleep before hearing the juicy stuff from my friend. That why I'm up. So did they like you or not? Did they treat you well? Because if they didn't I'll go there and give them a piece of my mind" she said like she ready to attack someone.
" calm down. Yes, they treated me very well and they seem nice. I even have a date with Anthony. " I said
" it good to hear that. ," she said. Wow she didn't say anything about the date I'm glad "wait you have s date with him. See I told you that you would give in to him. So your falling for" she teased. " no I'm not falling for him and good night " I said and went to my room.
I just change in my short and a shirt and fall asleep.

---------------+-----------+-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember to vote and comment.