nineteen¬

[edited]

They're on a date.

The sessions have finally stopped, and Aera, well, she was better than ever. Turns out, that trust, faith and love, work better than any medicine, or any therapy out there.
The 'secret sessions' between them, weren't just some therapy, they were the initial steps to what they'd reached now. Those sessions were like a thread, which sew both of their souls together into a textile so unbreakable, that any scissor won't be able to cut through.

After moving in with Jin, she felt as if her past was just a bad dream she had had. She felt as if her life, now, was a rainbow, which managed to appear after the heavy rains, and Jin was the sunshine which managed to keep her soul warm and bright throughout.

There lives had turned busy, as Jin had gone back to being regular to his job as a psychologist, and Aera, had gotten herself a job at a nursery, to keep herself occupied in Jin's absence.

Their hectic schedules drove them to spend less time with each other. So, Jin decided to take the matter in his own hands.
He planned a dinner date and scheduled it the weekend. The only thing which differentiated this dinner date was the location. It was unique, as it was home.

Yup, the venue was their home.

Which brings us back to their house.

A lovely, spicy aroma travelled through the entirety of the house as Jin stood in his favourite apron, tossing ingredients into a pot situated high on the stove.

He stirred the contents of the pot, a rich deep red colored liquid, which thickened perfectly by the minute.

Resting a hand on his waist, he lifted the spatula towards the girl, who stood by his side, watching his actions intently.

The girl lifted a finger, knowing exactly what Jin wanted. Just when her finger was about to touch the spatula covered in thick, red goodness, her hand was slapped away by the man.

He brought the spatula to his own lips, and blew on it, wanting it to cool down a little. Aera smiled, never being able to get over his caring self.

He brought the spatula back to her, and using a finger, she licked the thick liquid, eyes shutting at the burst of flavours on her taste buds.

On the other hand, Jin raised his free hand from his waist, and too, licked the soup into his mouth, his brows furrowing immediately.

He put the spatula back into the pot and simmered down the flame a bit.

"Hmm, a little bit of salt."

And immediately, the container waa handed over to him, making him smile.

He leaned over to the focused girl, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Thanks baby-boo."

The weird nickname made her giggle, although, this was nothing new. He invented new nicknames every time he addresses her. This was one of his ways of showering her with affection.