seven¬

[edited]

The ring of the doorbell echoed through the halls of the bungalow and half a minute later, the door was answered by Nia.

"Oh, you're here. Good morning! She's been waiting just for you."

SeokJin's smile widened.

A moment later, Aera appeared, wearing jeans, a shirt and some sneakers, along with a baby pink oversized sweater.

Timidly, she made her way to the front door, where SeokJin was waiting for her.

As soon as their eyes met, Aera blushed and fiddled with her fingers, looking down at them.

Nia smiled, watching her friend get all shy and red in front of Jin.

Jin, who had been holding what looked like a small container in his right hand, took Aera's small hands and placed it on them.

Aera looked up surprised and stared at him confused.

Jin just smiled, and said,
"You remember the first day we met? I'd promised I'll make you some Tteokbokki. Here it is."

Aera's eyes slightly widened. They sparkled with emotions.

-

"Aera, honey, where are you?"
Yeojung's voice ran throughout the house.

Aera, as soon as she heard him, hurried down the staircase, and found him standing there, with a small blue container in his hands.

She walked to him and looked into his eyes confused.

Yeojung grinned, took hold of her hand and pulled her into the kitchen, where he sat her down on one of the wooden stools in front of the counter, and placed the box on it.

Aera looked up at him, still confused.
Yeojung tilted his head, indicating her to open it.
Aera moved her slender fingers to the lid and opened it.

A delicious aroma filled her nostrils.

Tteok-bokki.

Yeojung smiled and ruffled her hair.

"For you." He said, settling down on the stool beside Aera.

Aera opened her mouth to say something, but Yeojung interrupted and said,
"Before you say anything, or try it, let me tell you that I made it. So if it lacks anything, just let me kno-"

His sentence got cut by Aera placing a finger on his lips.

Aera shook her head slowly, and said,
"If its from you, its divine for me."