Chapter 9: The Plan

Y/n POV:
I woke up and I was lying on Noah's chest. I slowly got up to go get changed but I heard the doorbell go. I trudged to the front door still tired I opened the door to see a very worried Ruby standing there. "What are you doing here?" I asked her confused why she was here. "Where is Noah?" She said looking around my house. "He is asleep on the sofa?" But before I could ask why her and Noah had gone upstairs.

Ruby POV:
I just overheard James (y/n ex boyfriend) and Riley talking to each other about a plan to hurt y/n. But I didn't want to tell her because I don't want her to get scared. That's why I'm going to tell Noah to watch her so nothing happens.

Noah POV:
It has been a couple of hours since Ruby left and I have done what she had told me to do, keep and eye on y/n. "Noah what's going on?" She said looking really worried. In the end I told her and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I just pulled her into a hug and we stayed like that for about five minutes. "I'm scared" she said after a while of silence. "There is nothing to be scared of I'm here I'll protect you." I said probably sounding like an idiot but it was true I don't want her to get hurt.

                                    2:00 am:

I could see y/n getting tired considering it was 2:00 am but I didn't want her to sleep alone I was too scared something would happen so. She slept with me in Max's (y/n brother) room.

                             In the morning:

I woke up and y/n was facing me with her hands on my chest and I had my hands around her waist. I smiled and just stared at her gorgeous face. "What are you staring at?" She said waking up. "You" I said simply. She just smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She then stood up and went to her room to get changed. I just stayed there blushing like an idiot.