Chapter 21: Finding out

WARNING MORE ABUSE                                                                              

                                                                                     A week later

Y/n POV

It's now Saturday and I'm sitting in my room watching DazGames on YouTube until my room door burst open. Great Max is home. He came over to bed and picked me up by my throat. "DID YOU TELL ANYONE AT SCHOOL ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED!" He shouted at me I shaked with pure fear. "n-n-n-no" "SPEAK UP" "No I didn't tell anyone" And he nodded and then just dropped me I could barely breathe and a I was coughing my phone rang, it was Noah. I answered the phone still coughing "Y/n are you ok?" I was about to answer when I heard the door shut thank god he has gone. "Yh I'm fine just a cold." I said he said ok and we both hung up.

Ten minutes later I was sitting on the couch when the door bell went. I slowly walked to the door cause when Max dropped me I landed on my ankle and I think its twisted. I slowly opened the door and it was Noah. "Hey I brought so- Y/n what's happened to your neck" He asked while pulling away from the hug. "I uh I." "Please y/n no more lies what's going on?" He said concerned. I let him in and he looked at me waiting for an answer but instead of me saying anything I walked to the sink and got a wipe. I wiped the makeup off of my black eye and then rolled my sleeve up. He looked at me confused so I started to unravel the cut under the bandage. He walked over to me and looked at the cut then looked at me and softly said "what's going on?" I explained to him about what Max has been doing and he hugged me. It felt like it was just us in the world. It was perfect until we heard a car pulling up. I quickly let go of the hug and pulled Noah up by his arm and led him to the back door "Go please go" I whispered but he wasn't budging. "No I'm not leaving you here with that lunatic." So I just pushed him out. I locked the door and ran upstairs to my room and shut the door as soon as I shut the door I heard the front door open.

I could hear footsteps coming up the stairs I got ready for whatever was coming. Max kicked the door open and pulled me downstairs by my hair and chucked me on the floor. He grabbed a pan and went to hit me with it. But he got stopped to someone kicking the front door down. Thank god it was.....