Chapter 8: Fair

Y/n POV:
I woke up in my bed confused as I had fallen asleep on the sofa last night. I shook my head and got up. As soon as I stood up I smelt bacon being cooked. I ran downstairs. Maybe a bit too quickly as before I knew it I was rolling down the stairs. Luckily I was near the bottom anyway. I felt someone pick me up to my feet and when I opened my eyes it was a very worried Noah standing in front of me.

Noah POV:
I heard a loud noise coming from the stairs so I ran too them too see y/n lying on the floor. I ran over to her and picked her up. "Omg y/n are you ok!" She smiled and then started laughing "I'm ok" she said still cracking up with laughter. "Don't scare me like that" I said annoyed but joking at the same time. "So you were scared" she said smirking.

Y/n POV:
"Of course I was scared, your my best friend" when he said that I instantly felt upset because I basically just got friend zoned by my crush.

Noah POV:
I saw y/n's face drop when I said that. "What's wrong?" I asked confused but worried I had upset her. "She plastered a fake smile on her face and said "nothing I'm ok" "can you smell smoke?" She said coughing. "Shit I forgot about the bacon." I said running into the kitchen and panicking. I could hear her laughing in the other room.

After breakfast:

Y/n POV:
"So what do you want to do today" I asked thinking of things we could do today. After a while of thinking he said we should go to the fair I agreed. "Whoever gets change last has to pay for the Uber!" He said already half way up the stairs. I pushed past him and ran to my closet. I wore a black crop top with short denim shorts and around my waist a red flannel. I also wore black trainers.
(Your outfit)

I ran downstairs to see Noah already standing there with a smirk on his face

I ran downstairs to see Noah already standing there with a smirk on his face. "It's ok I will pay my treat" he said I smiled and pulled his arm outside excited to go.

                                 At the fair:

When we had gotten to the fair we had a great time. We had gone a bunch of rides. Until he pulled my arm to the Ferris wheel.

Noah POV:
I had the greatest idea! I was going to ask y/n to be my girlfriend when we had gotten at the top of the Ferris wheel. I'm excited for her answer but really nervous as well.

                       On the Ferris wheel:

Y/n POV:
"Y/n I need to ask you something" Noah said I looked at him kind of worried on what he was going to say. He gulped and went to carry on speaking until the Ferris wheel suddenly stopped. I was freaking out and Noah was hugging me telling me it would be alright.

                       At y/n house again:

"What was it that you wanted to ask me?" "Don't worry now I'll ask you some other time." Noah looked really upset so I hugged him and we watched a movie until we both fell asleep on the couch.