Chapter 17: Death

Y/n POV:

Me and Noah were watching Friends on the couch it was the best just as a funny scene came up my phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize so I just declined it, but they rang again and again so I pointed at my phone and Noah nodded as I walked at the room to see who the person was I heard Noah laugh which made me smile wow this boy is going to be the death of me. I walked into my room and sat down on the bed. I answered the phone but my heart instantly dropped when the person on the other end of the phone said "Hello this is Coventry Hospital, I have some bad news about your mum." I was shaking. "What is it? Is she ok?" I said starting to panic. "I'm so sorry to be the one to tell you this but no, she past away last night from a car accident." I didn't say anything I felt the tears fall down my face instantly. I hung up the phone and threw it at the wall. But Noh must of heard because i heard him running up the stairs. 

Noah POV:

 Y/n went to go answer a phone call ten minutes ago. A funny scene came up on friends and as i was about to laugh I heard a bang upstairs. I ran up the stairs like I was the flash to see if Y/n was ok. Once I got upstairs I checked all the rooms because I didn't know which room she was in I finally found her in her room why didn't I check there first? When I got in the room her phone was smashed and she was crying on the floor. I ran up to her I kneeled next to her and hugged her tight. "Y/n what's wrong!?" I asked her nearly on the verge of tears cause I hate seeing her crying or sad. "S-s-she i-is g-g-gone!" She said stuttering. "Whose gone?" "M-my m-m-mum." "What do you mean she is gone?" I asked hoping she didn't mean dead. "S-s-she i-is d-d-d-dead." She said crying into my chest. I hugged her tighter. After a couple of minutes I could hear the sounds of soft snores, the crying must of warn her out. Bless her she looks so cute when she sleeps, I picked her up bridal style and put her in her bed I went round the other side and laid down next to her I put her head on my chest and fell asleep with my arms around her waist. I just hope she is ok when she wakes up i hate seeing her sad. I tried my hardest not to cry when she was cying.

A/n: I nearly cried writing this chapter sorry for a sad chapter but im pretty sure you guyswill like the next chapter